Alien Invasion

Alexandria's Hair^^^

Third person's:

[ZED] Welcome back to Seabrook.
[ADDISON] We started off as a perfectly planned community full of cheer.
[ZED] Then zombies showed up.
-[SCREAMING]
[ADDISON] And then werewolves. With a Gorgon and a Wolf-Witch hybrid.
[ZED] So, naturally, well, supernaturally, we had some bumps along the way.
[CHATTERING]But now, we've all learned to live together, united.
[SCHOOL BELL RINGS]
[ADDISON] Seabrook is becoming a perfect place.
[ZED] Well, almost. Monsters still have one big barrier to break through, like getting into college.
[ADDISON] But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have our first zombie recruited to college.
[ZED] And the doors to higher ed will be open to all monsters.
- [CROWD CHEERING]
- [ADDISON] And then we'll all be together.
[ZED] And maybe, in college, one special girl with white hair won't stand out.
[ADDISON] And maybe she'll even find a place where she belongs.
[ZED] So win tonight's football game, and everything in Seabrook will be perfect.
[ADDISON] So we can't let anything get in our way.

Alexandria's pov:

Deuce and I are sitting at a table at Seabrook High with my laptop on a call with our friends and Deuce's laptop on a call with our moms. We were able to have Bloodgood send over our records, it took a while, but in the end, the school got the transcripts. We still haven't found a way home but we are all working on it. Draculaura says, "Hey, Alex, we're working on a way to get you two home." I nod and say, "We know, thanks D." The bell rings and our friends have to go. I close my laptop and face Deuce's laptop. "Hey momma M, mom, how's everything?" They wave and shrug. "Not too bad, but it's been awfully quiet without you two running around." We laugh and I see Wyatt and Willa walk our way. 

I wave them over and introduce them to our moms. "Mom, momma M, this is Wyatt and Willa, the wolves we're staying with." They wave and our moms wave back. "I remember, Willa, Wyatt, how are you too?" Wyatt says, "I'm doing good, thanks for asking." He has a little bit of a lisp because of his fangs, but he refuses to do anything about it. We chat for a little bit longer before our moms have to get back to work.

The four of us are walking around when a meteor flies by and Willa's and Wyatt's moonstone flash red. [MOONSTONES TRILLING]

Willa grabs her and says, "Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt. Something big is happening." Another meteor goes by. Wyatt says, "Something big is happening." He turns and faces Willa holding a Seabrook flag. He says, "Biggest football game in the universe."