423.Who Bought You 999 Roses?

Tzuyu appeared behind her. “Lisa, aren’t you joining the crowd?”

“What’s there to see?” She shook her head.

She was not interested in Jaehyun’s matters.

“Aren’t you curious about who tossed Jaehyun into the lake?”

“No.”

Tzuyu casually began speaking. “Earlier, when I passed by the lake, I saw two bodyguards tossing Jaehyun into the lake. The water splashed really loudly. Considering the Jung family’s influence, there aren’t many people who would dare touch Jaehyun. This was obviously done by your fiancé.”

Lisa’s curiosity was finally stirred. “Why did Jungkook touch him?”

“How would I know? But…” Tzuyu winked. “Lisa, there are rumours in school that Jaehyun wants to take you. Could it be that he has feelings for you? Did your fiancé get to know that?”

Lisa smiled. “How could Jaehyun possibly have feelings for me? They must have misheard him.”

In her previous life, Jaehyun had nothing but hatred for her.

“A lot of people heard him saying so.” Tzuyu’s expression was certain.

Lisa frowned. “To be honest, I heard Jaehyun say this as well, but I didn’t catch his words very clearly. This was an hour ago. To think that news would spread so quickly.”

“That’s because he is Brother Jae. His influence is rather big in school.”

Lisa thought of something else.

If Jungkook really heard about this and touched Jaehyun, that meant…

Someone was reporting her actions to Jungkook.

Lisa felt that Jaehyun had been slightly wronged. “Jaehyun is suffering without cause this time. It isn’t just about the lake water being cold. His face as Brother Jae is completely lost.”

“You’re worried about him?” Tzuyu asked her with a smile. “Don’t tell me you’re interested in Brother Jae.”

“Of course not.” Lisa immediately clarified. “Aside from Jungkook, I won’t have feelings for anyone.”

“How loyal!” Tzuyu laughed and teased her. She jumped on top of her and began tickling her.

Lisa flipped over and pressed Tzuyu under her. She then lifted Tzuyu’s chin gently.

[Ahhhhh who wants lizkook i want tzulis!!!!]

“Beautiful, the entire school claims that Jaehyun has feelings for you. Aren’t you angry that he may have feelings for me?”

Tzuyu blushed from her actions. “I would rather be friends with you for a lifetime, than have feelings for Jaehyun. Just as you said, I won’t have any feelings for him.”

“Hahaha!” Lisa trembled with laughter. “Brother Jae must have never expected that both of us would look down on him!”

The two of them played for a little while before it was time for Soobin to come pick her up. She gave him a call and instructed him to deliver her medicine here. She then informed him that there was no need to drive her back.

Since Jungkook was not at the Yu Ting Villa, she would not return there. She decided to spend the next few days at the school dormitory.

The next morning, Lisa stepped into the classroom and was instantly the centre of attention.

Just like yesterday, her face was covered in medicine.

Logically speaking, everyone should have seen her current appearance. It didn’t make sense for them to be surprised.

A young man dressed in an employee’s uniform approached her with a large bouquet of roses. He asked warmly, “May I know if you are Miss Lee Lalisa?”

“I am.”

“This is a bouquet of 999 roses. I was asked to send this to you. Please sign to receive it!” The young man handed the bouquet to her and brought a receipt out. “Please sign here on the receipt.”

Lisa’s gaze shifted onto Jaehyun, who was seated on the last table in the first row.