445.I'm Also A Victim

Mingyu also grew suspicious. “How could there be such a coincidence? You even met CEO Jeon right when he was on his way here.”

He narrowed his eyes. “Could it be that this entire matter of Lisa asking me here was planned by you?”

Eunha was flustered to death.

Even if this matter was truly done by her, she would never admit to it. “No… how can you wrong me like this! If I really did this, would I appear here for you guys to accuse me?”

“Hmph.” Mingyu was a relatively intelligent man.

His gaze shifted onto Jungkook in fear before he glared at Eunha. “Do you dare say that you didn’t take the risk to come here and climb into CEO Jeon's bed?”

“I… I didn’t.” Eunha was gnashing her teeth in frustration now.

Admitting it wouldn’t do. Denying it wouldn’t help either.

If she admitted that she was taking the initiative to climb into Jungkook’s bed, she would appear to be too low.

But she feared that if she denied it, she would lose this opportunity.

Jungkook suddenly reached for Mingyu’s phone and immediately dialled Lisa’s number.

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

The ringtone played loudly from Eunha’s purse.

Eunha instantly turned pale. She deeply regretted not tossing Lisa’s phone card away earlier.

Mingyu’s eyes widened in anger. He raised his voice. “Lee Eunha. You cheap whore, it was really you!”

He did not mind her efforts to ruin Lisa. However, she had dragged him in it with her and nearly caused him to lose his life. She really deserved to die!

Jungkook’s tall and broad figure seemed to be enveloped by an aura of death. His sharp, frigid gaze landed on Eunha, appearing as though he was staring at someone who was already dead.

Compared to Mingyu’s frustration, Jungkook’s anger was a hundred times more frightening. Eunha’s legs instantly turned weak. “CEO Jeon, I…”

“How did Lisa’s phone end up in your hands?” Jungkook gritted these words out coldly.

“I, I didn’t…” Eunha brought her phone out. “This is my phone.”

What kind of person was Jungkook? Of course, he easily guessed the answer to this matter. “The phone is yours. You made a new phone card with Lisa’s number and tried to trick her into sleeping with Mingyu?”

“I, I… it’s not like that…” Eunha wanted to argue her way out of this.

However, she saw that Jungkook’s expression was dark to the point where it was nearly emitting smoke. She knew that she was done for.

She immediately turned and ran down the hallway, straight for the elevators. Out of the thirty-six stratagems, fleeing was the best.

But a bodyguard swiftly blocked her path. He held the collar of her clothes and lifted her up like a little chick. He then forcefully brought her back into the room.

“I’ve never wronged an innocent.” Eunha’s voice did not contain any warmth.

He tossed Mingyu’s phone onto the bed in disdain and brought out a white handkerchief to wipe his hands. “Several days ago, Lisa mentioned that her identity card went missing in the Lee home. Did you visit the mobile store to make a brand new phone card under her number? Do you need me to retrieve the surveillance camera records of that time? Or, did you employ someone to do this for you? Did you think that I wouldn’t be able to force an admission?”

Eunha was terrified that Jungkook would check the surveillance records. She had indeed employed a girl to make a new phone card for Lisa to hand it over to her.

She did not expect Jungkook to even consider this tiny detail.

With the way things had developed, there was no longer any possibility of arguing her way out of this.

She copied Mingyu’s method and knelt down on the floor. “CEO Jeon, please forgive me. It was a moment of foolishness…”

Mingyu thoroughly understood this matter. He glared at Eunha and scolded her ferociously. “You cheap whore! You implicated me with your foolishness!”

He changed his attitude briskly and clasped his hands together to beg Jungkook. “Cousin, you’re insightful and attentive. You’ve also seen that I fell for Eunha’s scheme. I’m also a victim. There’s absolutely nothing between Lisa and I. The person I slept with earlier was only a stranger.”