428.Jaehyun Helps Lisa

Lisa glanced coldly at Eunha. “These flowers were gifted to me. It’s none of your business whether or not I’m tossing them away.”

“I bet you’re having unfaithful thoughts and are going to let Jungkook down…” Eunha gritted her teeth in anger.

Lisa slammed her feet against her leg, causing Eunha to stumble backwards onto the ground. She cried out in pain. “Ah, Lalisa, you kicked me!”

Who allowed this nasty whore to spout nonsense?

Lisa ridiculed her coldly internally, but pretended to be frightened on the outside. “Aiya, don’t wrong me. When did I kick you?”

All the students in the class crowded around them. Eunha’s eyes were shiny with tears and she appeared especially pitiful. “I didn’t accuse her wrongly. Everyone, look. My leg has turned red from her kick…”

Hmph. Lisa must be pleased with her actions. She would ruin her reputation and show her the consequences.

She rolled her pants up and revealed a purplish, red bruise on her leg.

“Lisa, your second sister offered to throw the flowers for you with good intentions. No matter what, you shouldn’t have kicked her, isn’t it?” Shuhua had grievances against her and immediately stood on Eunha’s side.

The other students appeared as though they were about to speak up as well. However, Lisa was no longer the weakling she had been in her previous life.

She immediately responded. “Quit drawing conclusions on your own. Didn’t you hear my second sister’s nonsense? She said that I’m unfaithful. Are these words you can use carelessly? When the flower shop’s employee came to deliver the flowers, everyone heard that the sender didn’t share his name. I have no idea who gifted these flowers. Besides…”

Her gaze shifted onto Eunha’s bruise. “I already said that I didn’t kick my second sister. She’s the one wronging me. Who knows, she might have given herself that bruise to make up a lie.”

“Nonsense!” Eunha was angered.

She did not expect her to refuse to own up to it. “You were clearly the one who kicked me!”

Lisa suddenly appeared to understand. “I get it. Lee Eunha, you’re looking for opportunities to create problems for me and to cover up your bad reputation, aren’t you?”

Someone heard her and found that her words made sense. She spoke up for Lisa. “Eunha, you’re in the wrong here. To think you would slander your own third sister.”

“Don’t believe her!” Eunha was flustered.

She turned to Jaehyun, who was sitting right next to Lisa. “Brother Jae, you must have seen what happened earlier, didn’t you? Tell the truth! As long as you’re the one speaking, everyone will believe you!”

“That’s right, Brother Jae, what happened earlier?” Liu Dan asked. “Between Eunha and Lisa, who is telling the truth?”

Lisa’s expression instantly darkened.

Jaehyun, this bastard, hated her so much. She was certain that he would speak up for Eunha.

Now that she took a closer look at the angles, she was certain that Jaehyun had clearly seen her kicking Eunha earlier.

“Of course it’s Eunha…” Jaehyun deliberately dragged his words out.

Eunha immediately teared up in joy. She said with grievance in her tone, “Students, look. Brother Jae is also speaking up for me…”

Before the crowd of students could react, Jaehyun added. “Of course, it’s Eunha who is lying. This young master personally witnessed Eunha slamming against the corner of the desk to falsely frame Lisa.”

Lisa did not expect Jaehyun to help her. A hint of surprise flashed past her eyes.

Looks of disdain were instantly directed at Eunha. “That’s really low of you. You even hurt yourself to slander someone?”

Tzuyu smiled mockingly. “Why don’t you jump off the building and insist that Lisa pushed you down?”