530.More Vicious Than Lisa

“Enough, Bambam!” Baekhyun rushed to cover his lips.

He reprimanded him severely. “Stop talking poorly about Lisa!” Otherwise, there’ll be more sharks waiting for you in the pool.

Lisa took in Baekhyun’s expression and was certain that he had finally recognised her.

As expected, doctors were a lot more insightful than most people.

Bambam slapped his hand away. “I’m just happy for Boss!”

At this moment, Jungkook stepped into the living room dressed in a suit. His steps were firm and his noble aura instantly filled the living room, forcing the temperature to drop slightly.

His sharp gaze landed on Bambam. “What’s worth making you happy on my behalf?”

Bambam immediately stood behind him politely.

He started flatteringly, “Boss, congratulations on forcing the ugly woman, Lisa, off the stage.”

Since his employer’s feelings had finally changed, there was no need for him to restrain himself any longer.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes coldly. “You think that Lisa is ugly?”

“Ugly to the point where she shouldn’t be seen in public.” Bambam did not dare lie to his employer.

Jungkook’s sharp gaze shifted onto Lisa. Her soft, fair skin appeared like snow and her beauty was akin to that of a goddess.

Even fools would not describe her stunning beauty as ugly.

Jungkook immediately understood that Bambam did not recognise the beautiful woman before him as Lisa. He did not bother to correct his misunderstanding.

“By the way, Boss…” Bambam hesitated.

“Get to the point. Don’t stutter.” Jungkook approached Lisa and sat down by her side.

Bambam followed after him. “Um, does Lalisa know that you’re hiding a beautiful woman in your home?”

He glanced at Lisa. Clearly, this was the person whom others believed was being hidden away.

Jungkook lifted his brows. His expression was cold. “What is it? Do you wish to pursue justice for Lisa?”

If that was the case, perhaps his life was worth pardoning.

Bambam was a person who at least knew to express his gratitude. “Although I feel that Lisa is truly ugly, she’s been your fiancée for such a long time. Replacing her so quickly isn’t very fair, is it?”

Lisa never expected Bambam to speak up for her.

Jungkook appeared expressionless.

However, a hint of interest had appeared in his ink-black eyes. “Tell me then, how should I make this fair?”

“You’re as noble as a God and outstanding among all men. It’s truly insulting to your pride if you do not replace her with a beautiful woman.” Bambam spoke carefully. “Since you’ve already brought the lady you hid away into your home, how about you give Lisa some monetary compensation?”

Jungkook lifted his hand to caress Lisa’s long hair. His actions were especially gentle. He then carelessly asked. “How much would be suitable?”

“That would depend on the amount Miss Lee demands.” Bambam then immediately added. “Boss, don’t worry. Although your feelings have changed, I’m definitely still on your side. In fact, both my thumbs are up in response to your actions. The reason I’m requesting some compensation on her behalf is because I find her too pitiful. She’s not just an ugly woman. She’s now a woman you’ve abandoned.”

Lisa did not know if she was supposed to be angry or happy…

This Bambam deserved to die and to live as well…

She reached out to hold Jungkook’s hand. She intentionally fluttered her lashes and softened her voice., “CEO Jeon, your bodyguard sure is a busy body. You’re with me right now. Yet, he is pitying your fiancée.”

When a beautiful woman flirted, her gaze had the power of a ten thousand watt generator. Jungkook enjoyed this very much. He wrapped his arm around her slender shoulders. “How would you like this to be handled?”

Bambam had a bad feeling. Could it be that this woman was even more vicious than Lisa?