FIFTY-FIVE

"boo!"

"oh my fucking god benjamin!" thea shrieked, "you're going to give me a bloody heart attack!"

"bloody?" ben grinned, "i guess you're catching onto the brit lingo."

it was ocotber 31st, which only meant one thing halloween. the boy in question was wearing a batman costume, while thea had minimal effort and was wearing a white dress as an 'angel'. she was incredibly disppointed when her halo didn't arrive from amazon in time, but what can you say - next day delivery is very unreliable.

"can you guys not ditch me tonight please?" thea asked ben, looking at the brunette wearing the batman mask, "apart from mason, you, christian and reece are the only other boys here that i know."

"yeah yeah, of course! we won't. don't worry about it," ben dismisses instantly, slinging his arm around thea's shoulder, guiding her into mason's house, where the halloween party was being held.

his house was incredible: white silly string was all over the decking and banisters - like cobwebs. pumpkins (carved by yours truly, thea and ali) were placed near the back of the garden, along the pebble path.

this looks incredible, thea thought.

as soon as they had passed the gate, they were met with blaring music, chatting and laughing.

"oiiii....chilly and theaaaa! over here!"

a loud voice shouted at them from across the garden, belonging to none other than mason mount. the brunette had decided to dress as 'the flash' adding to the DC superhero theme. in his right hand was a cider, half drunken as he stumbled towards thea and ben.

"its so good to see you guys!" he sighed with relief, throwing his arms around thea, taking her by surprise. the german girl shared a look with ben, before wrapping her arms around mason and patting him on the back.

"uh...how much have you drunk already mate?" ben questioned.

"pres!" mason exclaimed, stumbling back with a smile on his face, not answering the question clearly, "yknow what i'm saying mate!"

pre-drinks. of course.

ben just hummed in amusement, rolling his eyes as mason walked off, now attempting to put on his 'flash' mask again - which clearly failed as it ended up back to front.

"anyway, common lady, let's grab a drink!" ben spoke, steering her towards the drinks station.

"lady?" thea scoffed, "i have a name, mate!"

----------

"okay i think that's enough for one night."

it was almost 4 hours later now and the party was in full swing, after leaving mason to wonder off, thea and ben grabbed a few drinks, where they also met up with christian and reece, who were delighted to see thea. and now, the drinking had certainly out of hand, causing thea to - yet again - be the mother of the group and take away the three boys' drinks.

"benjamin, reece and christian! don't make me tell you to drink this water again!" thea scolded at the older boys, a few german swear words slipping out of her mouth.

"yes mom," christian huffed, gulping down his water, before throwing his arms around thea in a tight hug. the german girl just laughed while hugging him back. reece and chilly copied the american boy, quickly drinking their water.

"anybody wanna play fifa?!"

mason's voice from inside the conservetry, echoed into the garden, catching the three chelsea boys' attention. they gasped excited, sprinting off into the house like little children