FIFTY-SEVEN

"she's here!"

thea entered the resteraunt where ben, mason, kai, timo, christian, billy, reece and callum were already seated at a long booth. thea smiled as she walked up to them, a bag in her right hand. she focused her attention on ben, giving him a hug.

"hello, birthday boy!" she grinned, "this is for you."

"you honestly didn't have to get me anything-"

"oh shut up and take the damn present benjamin," thea scoffed before moving on to hug the rest of the boys. she then sat down in what she guessed was her allocated seat in between ben and christian and opposite callum.

"sorry i'm a bit late," she added, looking at her watch, reading the time to be 5:35 when she was supposed to be ther at 5:00, "i got caught up with a few notes after the lecture. i'm so glad tomorrow is the last day before the end of term. and then 4 whole weeks of holidays!

"it's alright," ben said, bumping her arm, "we order a few starters for all of us to share, so they'll be here soon. and damn that is quite the luxury."

"so how has your birthday been so far?" thea asked as the rest of the boys dispersed into conversations.

"actually well good," he sighed, "as you know i was staying round my parents house the past few days anyway. i got breakfast in bed which was lovely. then we just went out with some other relatives too. it was actually quite chill. probably better than if we had gone out to a bar or something. maybe the party life isn't for me anymore. i'm just too old."

"lies," thea narrowed her eyes.

a few more minutes passed, where thea spoke to christian on the right of her and kai in front of her. and then finally the starters came. the burger house they were in was insanely busy, so they weren't surprised it took a while, but they were still starving.

masonmount added to his insta story

----------

"that's the best food i have ever had in my life," thea sighed, slouching down in the booth. as the waiter cleared their plates, he added that the mains would be coming in around 20 minutes.

----------

thea.becker added to her insta story

becker added to her insta story