EIGHTY

"heidi, your makeup looks fine. we need to go now!"

"yes give me a second!" the blonde huffed, trying to press in her powder even more. "i can't have my concealer getting creased in front of mason mount."

"oh for the love of god-"

"okay done!"

hurriedly, heidi packed away her pocket mirror and powder as the two hurried out of the lobby of the hotel.

tonight was the champions league final.

kai had managed to secure two tickets for thea and heidi, his family unable to make it to the game.

currently, the boy in question was at the pitch, probably training, while thea and heidi were in their uber, on their way to the stadium.

"how you feeling?" heidi nudged thea in the back of the uber.

"nervous," thea picked at her nail, "but excited too."

this was a massive gave, not just for kai but for the whole chelsea team. they were up against another english favourite, manchester city. thea had previously met a few of the opposing players like phil, john and kyle when they had been hanging around with mason and chilly.

"we're here."

the two german girls thanked the driver, paying him for the ride and a tip before rushing to the vip entrance.

"ID," a gruff voice sounded from the security guard.

one by one, thea and heidi scanned it on the machine, the light flashing green as they did so. there was a click allowing them to push past the barrier and into the stadium.

thea exhaled, smiling at her surroundings filled with light and dark blue shirts. in a weird way, football had become a sort of home for her.

----------

"yes we're in our seats down," thea spoke down the phone to kai.

"are-"

"ja liebe we are okay," the brunette reassured her boyfriend .

kai sighed. "okay, okay."

"how are you feeling?"

"like i'm going to throw up," kai muttered.

at that moment in time, thea wished she could go into the tunnel and give him the biggest hug ever. "no matter the result, i know you will do amazing."

"you don't know that."

"i do know that. because ever single time you are on a pitch, you give your all. and that's all that matters," thea said firmly.

kai sharply inhaled and slowly exhaled. "okay."

"i love you and i'm proud of you, okay?"

"okay," kai responded, feeling a bit more confident now from his girlfriends words.

the previous night in their hotel room, before going to sleep, the girl randomly blurted out those 3 words, knowing she would have a terrible sleep if she hadn't. the german boy was caught off guard, but nevertheless reciprocated the feelings.