Chapter 24 ❉

"You all have your costumes, correct? Remember you're not allowed to wear them in public," Aizawa said as Ashido excitedly held her case in the air, but pouted when Aizawa scolded her for disrespect.

"Alright, get going," Aizawa instructed before walking off.

[Name] began heading to his train but was stopped by some of his classmates, asking him where he was going. "Tokyo." [Name] responded after a quick coin flip, to which Bakugo, who was walking past, perked up. They asked more questions, but [Name] walked away, following Bakugo.

While on the train, Bakugo and [Name] sat next to each other for familiarity, even though Bakugo denied it as a woman's toddler watched [Name] do coin tricks with fascination in his eyes.

.

.

.

"Tsuyuri!" [Name] was pounced on by Suma as she swung him back and forth while Hinatsuru tried to stop her. "We missed you so much, we watched the sports festival!"

"Tsuyuri, the master ordered you to train with us Hashiras, with a few exceptions since some are busy with missions. Be prepared; I won't be soft with you even if that small sister of yours berates me for it!" Uzui placed his hands on his hips as people walked by, watching the pro hero in excitement.

"Let's go! No time for delay!" Uzui instructed as his wives and [Name] trailed after him, with Suma engaging in a one-sided conversation with [Name], but Makio got frustrated and hit Suma on the back of the head, claiming 'she was annoying [Name] with her endless wittering', to which an argument between the two broke out as Hinatsuru tried to calm the situation.

Eventually, Hinatsuru gave up and approached [Name] informing him that he would be staying in each Hashiras estate in different places around Japan for the next week. He was told for the rest of today he would go see the master and tomorrow he would stay at Uzui's estate in Tokyo.

Second was Kanroji Mitsuri

Third was Iguro Obanai 

Fourth was Tokito Muichiro

Fifth was Shinazugawa Sanemi 

Last was Himejima Gyomei 

"The others will be busy with missions, so be grateful for the ones the master made room to squeeze your training in," Uzui spoke as [Name] nodded. "Also, another thing, you'll have some new friends with you for training, so best get along with them. Kanroji will be bringing them,"

[Name] took in the information and they continued walking until the familiar estate showed up, one that contained the unwell master. Suddenly, a cheery voice was heard. "Uzui!" The familiar pink-and-green-haired woman with an insatiable appetite called out as she rushed towards the group, leaving her group of students behind her.

"Gah! It's Tsuyuri!" A loud voice screeched as [Name] turned to the sound to see a blonde-haired female hiding behind a red-haired female who had an unusual scar on her forehead and a box on her back, while another was mocking the blonde one for being a coward.

"Ah, sorry about them. I'm Kamado Sumiko. This is Agatsuma Zenko, and that's Hashibira Inoko." She introduced as [Name]'s eyes flickered to the box that he could hear faint scratching noises and huffing inside. Kamado seemed to get nervous when [Name] looked at it for too long.

"Oi, you four, stop flirting; you're far too young and get inside," Uzui called out as [Name] turned and began walking as the three followed. Inside the building, Uzui leant down to [Name]'s ear. "Kocho had a call today about your scars. Let's just say she'll be busy with U.A for the next week to sort things out, which is why you can't train with her,"

[Name] hummed before he split up and headed to the changing rooms and headed into a small room to change into his hero costume. Once finished, he waited for the other three. Kamado came out first, looking confused at her costume. "Mine wasn't originally like this," She stated as [Name] flipped his coin before turning to her.

"If you're going to be part of this agency, you wear the uniform," He answered, and she nodded in understanding, but when Hashibira exited, she began screaming that the outfit in her case was wrong, but apparently she brought a backup. She was in baggy hakama pants with a belt of fluffy deer fur and a sort of cloth around her chest for decency, and she had duel katanas.

A nervous kakushi approached and led them to the room containing the ill master. Entering, [Name] knelt in a bow as the others followed [Name]'s example. Ubuyashiki Kagaya was lying on a futon. The rotten purple skin had now almost reached his collarbone. The three behind [Name] gasped at his state as Amane helped her husband sit up.

"Welcome, Sumiko, Zenko, and Inoko. I'm glad you chose us," Ubuyashiki smiled weakly as he coughed a few times during his speech. "While you only got to the second round in the sports festival, you all showed incredible potential,"

Suddenly, Ubuyashiki began coughing blood violently as kakushis quickly shoved the group out of the door to tend to the master.

"Is he okay?" Kamado asked to which [Name] didn't respond, instead heading to the training room inside the agency, where the others followed like lost ducklings. [Name] drew his sword as he stood in front of a wooden dummy.

"First Form: Orchid Blossoming"

The dummy was decapitated in mere seconds as the girls behind him all gasped. "My turn!" Inoko yelled as she drew her dual blades and got into a stance, immediately attacking the dummy as [Name] set up more dummies to train with since others had been destroyed.

"So we're doing this?" Zenko asked as [Name] nodded before the training began.

.

.

.

They were walking once more. Following Uzui back to his estate for tomorrow, his wives were currently on a mission for a bank robbery so it was just Uzui and the students, Uzui's face looked despondent since he had just recently seen the master.

The fans that were out late waved and Uzui put on his flashy smile and waved back as they continued on their way. The only sounds were Uzui's greetings, Sumiko readjusting the box on her back, and the small huffs from inside the box.

As soon as they got to the estate, Zenko quickly drew all the curtains as Sumiko set the box she was carrying on the ground. Once Zenko had finished, she rushed to the box and slammed it open revealing...

"Huh?" [Name] whispered as a male with black hair and orange highlights crawled out tiredly. The male had a green bamboo muzzle and was wearing a pink kimono with an asanoha pattern with a checkered obi.

"Tsuyuri, this is Nezuo, my brother." Sumiko introduced nervously as Nezuo ignored Zenko entirely to look at the new face. Something akin to familiarity appeared on Nezuo's face before he fully climbed out of the box and hugged [Name] tightly.

"N-Nezuo! You don't hug people you don't know without permission!" Sumiko scolded but Nezuo ignored it in favour of snuggling into [Name] further. [Name] blinked in confusion before resting a hand awkwardly on Nezuo's head and ruffling his hair slightly. "He... can't go into the sun. That's why I carry him around," Sumiko explained as [Name] took in the information. Looking to his left, [Name] saw a depressed Zenko, probably due to Nezuo ignoring her.

Nezuo continued to nestle into [Name] as Sumiko smiled warmly. "I think Nezuo likes you," [Name] looked at him in slight surprise before returning his gaze to Nezuo.

'Why... do I feel so warm, Kanae?'