My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Pt 2

[Name] was on regular patrol as he strolled around looking for someone in need of help. He saw many familiar faces, yet they were not exactly the same as those he knew. Two twin babies with black hair that cascaded into cyan and the same coloured eyes were babbling to each other about anything.

Another baby, possibly slightly older, with bright orange and red hair and a big smile was waving his action figures in the air.

Two other siblings were present: one with black hair and some markings on his face, and a girl with white hair and big, bright blue eyes who was slightly younger than the boy. The boy was holding his little sister with a bright smile on his face.

"Mr. Hero!" [Name] heard a familiar, sweet voice as a hand grabbed his hero costume. It was Kanae Chiriko being carried by one of her fathers.

"Are you alright? You haven't lost your other daughter, right?" [Name] asked as he unconsciously rubbed the coin between his fingers.

"No! " Kanae giggled and pointed to another man sitting on the sand with Shinobu in his arms, watching the interaction. "I wanted to say thank you for helping me, so I made this."

[Name] held his hand out as a bracelet similar to hers was dropped into his palm. It was clearly made with a bit of purple string and hotgluing a butterfly and flower on it but Kanae looked extremely proud of it. "Thank you," [Name] said as he placed the bracelet delicately into his pocket as to not damage it. "I must get back to patrol now, goodbye."

[Name] walked away but soon bumped into two other children. A girl and a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, along with freckles. "Out of the way, Hero!" The girl huffed as she walked past [Name] as the boy looked nervously at him.

"Katsuma!" The girl called, and the boy quickly rushed to his sister as [Name] looked at the scene in confusion before continuing his patrol.

.

.

.

It was later in the evening when [Name] heard a crash from the beach. Looking back, [Name] saw a cloud of dust and dirt form as [Name] ran back, letting go of the door handle to the agency and running.

More explosions were let off as [Name] pushed his legs faster. Suddenly, a mass of civilians ran towards him as a man grabbed him by his haori.

"There are villains! Please help us!" The man cried before running away as [Name] pushed past multiple other civilians as he ran.

"Tsuyuri!" Asui yelled as she saw the male run up. "Thank goodness, Ojiro and Tokoyami need help as I and Shoji are evacuating people."

[Name] jumped down onto the sand as he drew his katana, looking at the wolf villain, who picked up large boulders and threw them as [Name] dodged with ease. Catching Tokoyami as he was blown back by the punch that hit Dark Shadow.

"Tsuyuri, thanks." Tokoyami said as he stood back up.

"Tsuyuri! You're the fastest out of all of us. Go and alert the others. Me and Tokoyami will handle this!" Ojiro ordered as [Name] began to run back the way he came.

Panting as he ran as fast as his legs would allow, he rounded the corner and met his classmates, who were already waiting. "T-There is a villain near the beach!" [Name] panted for air. "Ojiro and Tokoyami need help!"

"Alright, let's split into teams!" Iida ordered as everyone got into groups with each other. Bakugo, Kirishima, [Name], and Kaminari were going to the villain at the shopping centre. Yaoyorozu, Ashido, and Jiro are going to help with the evacuation.

Todoroki, Sato, Iida, and Sero are heading to help Ojiro and Tokoyami. Koda and Uraraka are helping with the evacuation. "We are the only heroes on this island; we must protect the people!" Iida spoke. "Let's hurry and protect this island!"

[Name] set off with Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari. They made it to the shopping center, where Aoyama was crouching down in pain and Mineta was bleeding from his scalp while Hagakure stood there frightened. [Name] sliced one of the weird red mummies as flowers scattered about, some landing in Aoyama's hair as he looked up in relief.

"Merci, Tsuyuri! Merci!" Aoyama cried out. Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Ashifo arrived not long after and assisted the three who needed to be evacuated.

"Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!"

[Name] sliced through multiple mummies as the villain gritted his teeth at him. "A Hashira..."

Bakugo was caught off guard when [Name] missed his sword slice, and he was dragged into the air and mummified. [Name] got into a stance, but he knew he had to be careful or else he'd cut Bakugo, and that wouldn't be a good idea to immobilise their strong classmate.

Dodging out of the way as Bakugo crashed into them, [Name] tackled Kirishima out of the way. "Look out!" Kirishima yelled as [Name] and him rolled out of the way of Bakugo, but one of the red bandages wrapped around [Name]'s arm, bending it in an unnatural way as [Name] quickly sliced it, holding his arm, which was now pulsating in pain for being bent in a way that shouldn't be possible.

"What should we do?" Kaminari asked as [Name] clutched his katana with both hands again. Suddenly, [Name] turned to see Kirishima and Kaminari bound with red bandages on his right, as [Name] cursed his blind right eye.

"Choose, either become my willing puppets or I'll use your friend to bash your heads in!" The villain laughed but was cut short as Bakugo managed to escape his mummified state at the cost of losing one of his gauntlets.

"Mummy bastard, don't you dare underestimate me!" Bakugo snarled as he charged towards the villain, exploding all the bandages in his way, as [Name] followed in pursuit, just not in the air like Bakugo. Suddenly, the villain brought out a blade, which [Name] blocked using his own, as Bakugo then fired the villain into a wall, and Bakugo let off a maximum explosion using his remaining gauntlet as [Name] sweatdropped, believing the villain to now be dead.

Running up to the somehow not-cremated villain, [Name] began to tie him up with some rope made by Yaoyorozu. Bakugo suddenly blasted off as [Name] stood up and began to follow.

"Oi! Don't follow me, coin bastard!" Bakugo yelled as [Name] ignored him.

'...'