My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Pt 4

"Tsuyuri, what are you doing here!?" Midoriya screamed as [Name] tried to attack Nine but kept being pushed back by his forcefield.

"What kind of Hashira would I be if I wasn't here fighting." [Name] spoke jumping back as flowers scattered all around. The three couldn't talk more, though, due to Nine shooting the purple lasers at them once more as [Name] dodged them by using his flexibility taught by Kanroji.

"What about Katsuma and Mahoro?" Midoriya asked as the two landed next to each other after dodging the wave of lasers.

"They'll be fine. If worst comes to worst, I'll retreat and run with them." Suddenly, [Name] and Midoriya were kicked away by Bakugo to avoid another laser.

"You idiots better pay more attention or you'll pay with your life!" Bakugo scolded as he charged back towards Nine, while [Name] helped the winded Midoriya back to his feet.

Running towards Nine again, [Name] felt a laser scrape his arm, and he was now glad he didn't wear his haori. [Name] watched as Bakufo's remaining gauntlet was shattered by a laser.

However, before Nine could attack further, Uraraka jumped out in an attempt to make him float, but the blue dragon shot out from Nine's back and threw Uraraka away as Midoriya shot past to catch her.

"First Form: Orchid Blossoming!"

[Name] delivered multiple attempted jabs and slashes that all ended up being blocked as multiple flowers covered the battle field floor. The dragons then smacked Midoriya, Bakugo, and [Name] into a wall as [Name] felt his wound on his head begin to bleed once more.

The three were about to be slammed into each other again, and [Name] felt his instincts scream for him to move, but suddenly the dragon disappeared, and Nine clutched his head as he groaned in pain. [Name] suspected it was due to the poison and his excessive use of his quirk.

"The poison's taking affect!" [Name] screamed as Bakugo and Midoriya didn't hesitate to charge at him, ready to take him down but suddenly [Name] felt a whole new aura on Nine as his mask fell off and the tubes of purple liquid on his back emptied themselves into Nine's body as the sky began to storm once more, and [Name] could almost chuckle as Kaminari was being a makeshift lightning rod.

.

.

.

Jumping in front of Katsuma as Midoriya kicked Nine away and Bakugo caught Mahoro. Katsuma looked up, shocked, as [Name] looked down at the child. "Take your sister and run." Charging at Nine along with Bakugo and Midoriya, the three attacked as Nine, while still strong, was much weaker than at the start of the fight.

Pulling Bakugo out of the way of a laser, [Name] was able to get another slash on Nine. "Not long until the poison takes full effect, just a little longer!" [Name] ordered as Nine looked shocked at the words; he mustn't have heard them for the first time. [Name] knew the heroes would still be a long way away. Yaoyorozu had sent a drone, and [Name] had sent his crow, so even if one failed, the other would still be able to relay the message.

Bakugo released a massive explosion, and [Name] once more felt the aura changing once more. Stepping back hesitantly, [Name] shook his head before stepping forward and clutching his blade tighter. However, a large tornado that began to wreak havoc on the island made [Name] plant his blade into the soil below to avoid being blasted away.

The tornado was impenetrable, as [Name] was thrown back by the force as his head stung at his horrid landing. It seemed Midoriya and Bakugo were also down on the ground too. Standing up with a groan, [Name] looked at Midoriya's broken arm, Bakugo's cuts all over his body, and finally at Nine, who appeared to be twice as strong as before.

[Name] couldn't react in time and was grabbed by one of the dragons as it began to squeeze, and [Name] felt his body creak from the pressure. [Name] shut his eyes tight as he saw his broken sword on the ground below.

"Deku! Bakugo! Tsuyuri! We believe in you!" Katsuma and Mahoro screamed as Midoriya audibly gasped before he seemed determined and reached out his hand towards [Name]. "I have a crazy idea..."

[Name] looked confused for a moment before his eyes widened in realisation and horror. "Tsuyuri, take it... I can only give it to one of you... y-you're quirkless [Name], pleas--" Midoriya winced as [Name] slapped his broken hand away.

"No!" [Name]'s cry left Midoriya and Bakugo speechless. "If I take it I'll lose my breathing technique and I'll be betraying the master... plus my body may reject it and slowly kill itself..." [Name] yelled. "Give it to Bakugo!"

[Name] held his hand away from Midoriya, who weakly tried to reach out again before rethinking and stretching his arm as far as he could to Bakugo. "K-Kacchan!"

The two gripped each other's hands, and suddenly the three dragons exploded as [Name] weakly collapsed to the ground, grabbing his half-broken katana. Standing up weakly, [Name]'s eyes narrowed in focus. [Name] saw the same lightning that surrounds Midoriya surround Bakugo, but now instead of cyan, it was orange.

[Name] took a deep breath and prayed to his sisters that this wouldn't lead to tragedy. "Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye!"

[Name] saw the world in slow motion and watched how Midoriya and Bakugo blasted away the storm as [Name] began running towards Nine, with Midoriya and Bakugo following shortly afterwards.

Dodging each laser that came his way [Name] continued unabated because each laser was now easier to avoid than before. Debris fell from every direction as [Name] used his half-broken blade to slice at Nine, seeing his face swell up with purple as the poison finally caught up with him as Bakugo and Midoriya both hit him with everything they had.

Everything was quiet.

[Name] fell to the ground weakly as a crow landed on his head, digging its talons into [Name]'s scalp to stabilise itself. "Brought help!" It cried as [Name] finally let himself drift into unconsciousness.

.

.

.

[Name] opened his eyes, seeing the famous Stone Hashira cradling him in his arms along with [Name]'s crow resting on Himejima's shoulder and looking down worriedly. [Name] allowed himself to smile as he could still see and feel the fabric of his haori, which must have been given to him [Name] clutched the white fabric between his fingers and allowed himself to cry.

It was finally over.

'....'