Chapter 29 ✥

The three were discharged from the hospital despite their pleas to stay and wait for [Name] to fully heal. [Name] had woken up earlier than what the doctor claimed he would and his wounds had healed significantly, yet he still needed to stay in the hospital for a small while longer.

.

.

.

"The ones who had changed the most, though. Are these three right?" Kaminari said as the three particular students looked downcast.

"Right, the hero killer," Sero smiled.

"By the way, where's Tsuyuri?" Ashido mentioned as she looked around for her classmate, but there was no sign of him. At her words, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida looked away gloomily.

"Tsuyuri was with you guys. Is everything okay?" Yaoyorozu asked worriedly as more people surrounded the three.

"Tsuyuri... he got seriously wounded by the hero killer." Midoriya said as his classmates looked shocked, aside from Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka, whom Midoriya had told previously.

"No way, Tsuyuri's mega strong. He couldn't have gotten that injured, right?" Kirishima protested, as the three's faces were enough of a confirmation. "When will he be back?"

"I'm not sur-"

The door opened and the one they were talking about walked through the door as he blinked at all the eyes on him. "Tsuyuri!" Ashido cried as she pretty much tackled her classmate.

"Ashido, be careful! Tsuyuri is injured!" Iida scolded as Ashido quickly let go of the male who was slightly dazed from being manhandled. "Now it's time to start class. Everyone in your correct seats!" Iida instructed as Tsuyuri sat in his seat as Yaoyorozu sent him a relieved look.

"I was worried about you, Tsuyuri." She spoke softly as [Name] nodded before getting textbooks out of his bag.

.

.

"Okay, I am here. Let us start. It's Basic Hero Training! It's been a while since I've seen you all in action!" All Might announced as everyone stood in their hero costumes. "For this time's hero basic training, since you've all come back from your internships, we'll be doing a rescue training race!"

[Name] didn't care about what else All Might had to say as he focused on his breathing until All Might placed everyone in groups of 5, with one group of six as [Name] stood with Midoriya, Iida, Ojiro, Sero, and Ashido in group 1.

[Name] stood doing coin tricks as some of his classmates expressed concern about him doing an activity like this when he had just come out of the hospital, but All Might reassured them that [Name] confirmed he was okay to do this training and wouldn't overdo himself. Plus, they have Recovery Girl on standby in case of any emergency, as it was a given for this class for someone to get injured.

"I think Tsuyuri may be slightly slower than normal at the moment, so the others have a chance here," Yaoyorozu spoke as Jiro nodded from beside her.

"Who do you think'll win? I bet Sero!" Kirishima betted.

Kaminari hummed "But Tsuyuri's there. Have you seen how quick he is?"

"Yeah, we have Kaminari, when you got indented in the cement," Jiro giggled as Kaminari began to bicker with her.

"I think Ashido, she's really athletic!" Mineta called out.

"Deku will be last!" Bakugo huffed.

"Even if they're injured, I think it'll be Tsuyuri or Iida," Uraraka whispered to Asui, who agreed with her prediction.

"Alright, here we go. Start!" All Might yelled before a loud horn noise ran out and the training began.

"See, look! I told you it'd be Tsuyuri!" Kaminari elbowed Kirishima as the latter pouted at the light hit.

Back with [Name], he was leaping from pillar to pillar even when his wounds screamed at him to lower his speed and intensity. However, [Name] refused to listen. Sero and Midoriya were close behind, but Midoriya slipped, meaning it was [Name] versus Sero in the front.

[Name] leapt to the final platform, beating Sero by a split second. "Finish! Thanks for saving me!"

Next was group two, but [Name] didn't watch because he was too busy trying to supress the excruciating pain he was in. Todoroki seemed to notice as he watched the male struggle to conceal the pain he was actually in.

[Name] was shaking slightly, and Todoroki saw [Name]'s hand drift across his chest near the place he got stabbed.

.

.

.

"That was some hard training." Sato sighed as he changed out of his hero costume.

"Our first class in a while actually made me sweat!" Aoyama wiped some sweat off of his face as he folded his cape.

"I definitely need to work on my mobility," Kirishima muttered to himself before turning to Tsuyuri. "Hey Tsuyuri, I-" Kirishima was cut off from seeing the many bandages wrapped around [Name]'s torso, some even faintly bloody as [Name] turned to face him.

Kirishima quickly looked away, making [Name] tilt his head in confusion. "Midoriya quick look!" Mineta waved Midoriya over.

"Look at this hole! It's probably due to those before us. Next door is the girls' locker room!" Mineta was blushing wildly as everyone turned to stare.

"Stop this Mineta! Peeping is a criminal act and pure disrespect for our female classmates!" Iida yelled, doing his signature hand chopping motion.

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" Mineta ripped the poster off the wall before getting ready to peep into the hole. "Ack!" Mineta fell down unconscious as [Name] stood next to him with a frown as he seemingly teleported from the other side of the locker room.

[Name] quickly stepped back to avoid an earphone jack emerging from the hole.

"Tsuyuri, you're so quick! How did you get over there so fast!" Kaminari questioned as [Name] stood and finished getting changed as he covered the hole with his body even when Mineta regained consciousness. Mineta attempted to make [Name] move but [Name] wouldn't move a single inch he was placed firmly.

"Thanks, Tsuyuri!" [Name] heard a call from the female locker rooms, and he recognised it to be Hagakure's voice, who was showing her gratitude.

"How despicable of him. Thank you very much, Tsuyuri," Yaoyorozu thanked as the other girls said their appreciation. Yaoyorozu immediately began fixing the hole as Mineta launched insult after insult at the male who simply ignored him and left after he finished changing.

'Kanae why are some of my classmates so disgusting?'