My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Pt 3

"But most of the villains will be in the control room; it'll be impossible to sneak by them then, even with Tsuyuri's sedative," Yaoyorozu spoke out loud as she tried to think of a way around the situation.

"So we'll just have to be quick. Once the security system goes back to normal, all the heroes will be released and will apprehend the villains!" Midoriya said confidently as [Name] hummed.

"Plus, with our quirks, we can defend against but not attack the villains," Midoriya continued as Iida stared at him.

"Alright, let's do this, guys!" Uraraka held up her clenched fists as she stood next to [Name] as the male rubbed the spot where Uraraka had accidentally hit him. "Oh, sorry, Tsuyuri!"

"I don't want to sit around being helpless, not if there's something we can try; we can still help people even if we aren't heroes!" Uraraka huffed as Midoriya stood up with a smile on his face.

"That's exactly how I feel too, Uraraka." Midoriya continued. "Let's save the island!"

[Name]'s classmates instantly began voicing their agreements as Midoriya's smile got wider every time someone joined in on the plan. [Name] just nodded instead of speaking, but Midoriya still felt glad that [Name] was joining.

"As soon as I think it has gone too far, it's over; if you agree to that, then I'll join you." Iida spoke as [Name] spun one of the kunais around on his finger, doing tricks, as Melissa watched in fascination.

"Melissa, you wait here-" Midoriya didn't get to finish his sentence as Melissa butted in.

"No, I'm going too. Do any of you know how to change the island's security system? No? I'm a student at the academy; I'll be useful and not get in the way, promise!" Melissa promised.

"Then someone will have to protect you in case anyone appears... Tsuyuri, will you?" Midoriya asked as [Name] flipped his coin and shook his head in denial as Midoriya's sweat dropped. "B-But... Tsuyuri..."

.

.

.

Running up countless floors of stairs, [Name]'s classmates looked shocked at his stamina. Eventually, they were blocked off from travelling any further.

"Do we break through?" Todoroki asked as [Name] shook his head; however, his e/c eyes widened as Mineta opened a nearby door setting off an alarm.

Running down separate hallways, [Name] noticed some of the doors closing, as did his classmates, and they were slowly cut off from either side.

"Todoroki!" Iida ordered as said dual-haired classmate blocked he doors with his ice as Iida sped ahead and broke down a door to use as an entrance.

Helping Melissa over the half-shut wall, Midoriya watched the two final classmates as Melissa smiled thankfully at [Name].

"Alright, let's go." Midoriya smiled as they entered the plant factory, but an arm stopped Midoriya as he looked at his quiet classmate, who had a serious look on his face rather than his signature smile that only a select few people could see past the facade.

[Name] pointed at the elevator as the numbers on the elevator began to rise.

"Everyone hide!" Iida instructed as [Name] crouched down next to Todoroki behind a bush as [Name] heard the opening of the elevator doors.

[Name] held Yaoyorozu's shaking wrist as she looked at him in worry. [Name] held her wrist softly as she nodded at him and faced the direction of the villain with a slightly more confident look in her eyes. "We see you! You stupid kids!" [Name]'s eyes widened as he slowly drew one of his sedative-lavered kunais from his pocket, a frightening expression on his face as he slowly began to rise off his knees, but he was quickly pulled down by Iida.

"What'd you say, you bastard?" [Name] snapped out of his moment upon hearing Bakugo's voice.

Suddenly, the villain activated his quirk as it headed straight for Kirishima before [Name] felt himself get pushed out the way as a huge wave of ice deflected the attack.

Todoroki made a pillar of ice heading upwards, carrying the rest of his classmates up.

"Todoroki!" [Name] yelled as he tossed a few kunais laced with sedatives and weak poison at Todoroki, who caught them.... most of them anyways.

"Thanks Tsuyuri!" Todoroki called back as [Name], and his classmate hopped over a nearby railing and began running.

However, they were stopped as closed-off hallways blocked their paths. "What do we do!?" Mineta began to panic.

[Name] noticed Midoriya pointing out a small vent as Melissa stated that it led to a maintenance room.
Yaoyorozu exploded the trapdoor, so now someone would have to climb through and activate the emergency ladder.

Mineta looked at [Name], who had picked him up by his collar. "Tsuyuri? What are you—ahh!"

Mineta screamed as [Name] tossed him close to the open vent, but Mineta reacted quickly and gripped on to the wall using his quirk as Mineta began to climb after some encouragement from the girls in the group.

[Name] was climbing underneath Melissa as [Name] looked to the side awkwardly to avoid looking up her dress.

[Name] and Jiro took out cameras along the way. Walls began to close as the students ran as quickly as they could to avoid getting trapped.

However, security robots walking around and searching made the group look through the window at them nervously. Yaoyorozu created a large sheet to cover the group, as Kaminari planned to use his quirk on all the robots to deactivate them. Iida threw Kaminari in the air as he let off electricity, intending to shock all the nearby robots, however it didn't work despite the insane voltage, and in the meantime, he fried his own brain.

Kaminari was tied up by the robots as [Name] gritted his teeth and reached his hands into the inside of his blazer as he rapidly fired the kunais, some destroying the robots' cameras and deactivating them while others missed and hit the protective shell of the robots.

Mineta used his quirk to stick the robots together as Yaoyorozu created distractions to mess up the robots' communication, but it seemed some of the robots knew how to jump.

Midoriya and Iida raced forward, destroying the remaining robots, as [Name] caught the dumbified Kaminari in his arms and Jiro made the joke about [Name] holding Kaminari like he was his bride.

[Name] looked at Jiro, unimpressed, as she burst into a fit of giggles.

'This isn't going smoothly, Kanae.'