Chapter 51 ❉

Looking at the small girl sitting on her hospital bed, [Name] stood next to Midoriya and Togata. "Eri!" Midoriya and Togata spoke happily as [Name] just smiled.

"Sorry I couldn't come see you sooner." Midoriya apologised as Togata held up a basket full of fruit. [Name], Midoriya, and Togata pulled up stools and sat next to her.

"This whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking about when you rescued me," Eri spoke softly and hesitantly. "But, I didn't know your name. I only knew Lemillion but I want to know your names."

"I'm Midoriya Izuku, and my hero name is Deku! But, um... maybe Deku is easier to remember." Midoriya spoke.

"Tsuyuri [Name], my hero name is just my name, but you can call me [Name] if it's easier for you." [Name] smiled at the confused girl.

"Hero names?" Eri asked muddledly.

"It's like a nickname," Midoriya answered as she nodded to show her understanding.

"Deku. Lemillion, [Name]. Oh, and that man... the one wearing glasses. All of you... were badly injured because of me... because of me, you all suffered. I'm sorry." Eri began to cry as [Name] moved closer to her in order to wipe her tears. "It's because of me that Lemillion lost his power."

Togata placed a hand on Eri's head as she looked up at him, perplexed at the wide smile on his face. "No one thought they were in pain, and I'll tell you what we all thought: "I'm glad Eri is okay!"

Eri suddenly started playing with her cheeks and pushing them upwards as the three boys looked quite confused at her actions. However, before long, she put her hands down and frowned.

"I'm sorry. How do you smile again?" Eri asked as she looked at [Name] for guidance, but he looked away as he also had that question ringing in his head.

"Mr. Aizawa," Midoriya stood up out of his seat to face his teacher. "Could Eri leave the hospital for just one day?"

"It's not impossible, but she'll have to have a pro watching her," Aizawa spoke as Midoriya visibly brightened at his words.

"Tsuyuri's a pro hero; he can watch her, right?! Then, can Eri come too? To the festival?" Midoriya pointed at Eri in [Name]'s arms, who watched Midoriya convince Aizawa.

It seems Togata got the idea as well, as he also brightened like the sun in the mornings. "A festival?" Eri seemed lost.

"Eri, this is a great idea! We have a festival happening at our school currently, and they sell a lot of food... candy apples! They may have candy apples!" Togata cheered.

"Candy apples?" Eri asked.

"Yes, they're apples with a hard coating made from sugar and corn syrup." [Name] spoke as Eri looked a bit confused at his explanation. "Basically, apples just even sweeter." Eri's eyes lit up.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with you the entire time of our date!" Togata smiled as [Name] and Midoriya looked at Togata with bewilderment at his sentence.

"Date?" Eri asked.

"An outing taken by people who are intimate!" Togata explained.

"Where are you going with this, Togata?" [Name] asked, as Midoriya had the exact same thought.

.

.

.

"We're back!" Midoriya announced as Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima, Midoriya, and [Name] entered the dorms. Their classmates excitedly came rushing towards them, explaining their idea for the school festival.