Chapter 45 🌼

"I am here... wearing yellow clothes to match Young Midoriya and Young Tsuyuri!" All Might posed as Midoriya and [Name] looked around.

"All Might, what's going on?" Midoriya inquired, as [Name] wondered the same thing as he examined the new outfit he was suddenly wearing."Those of us in Class 1-A at U.A. High are supposed to be in the middle of our provisional licencing exam!"

"That's right! You can't wait to find out what's going to happen, right? But let's forget about that for now." All Might ordered.

"Why?" Midoriya gradually leaned back, as did [Name], as a result of All Might waving his finger at Midoriya.

"You do know we have to save people, right?" With love!" All Might waved his finger faster as [Name] watched him in confusion.

"Yeah, but why?!" Midoriya yelped before All Might sighed and face palmed.

"You're no good at this, you've gotta have fun while you can!" All Might rubbed the space between both of his eyes before he raised a fist into the air. "Go beyond... Plus Ultra!"

Midoriya and [Name] raised their fists in the air too as Midoriya cried out the words as [Name] quietly whispered them with a small smile evident on his lips.

"This episode of My Hero Academia is a special story! We will bring you 'Save the world with love' now start the opening!" All Might yelled as Midoriya and [Name] glared at him for breaking the fourth wall.

"All Might, Bleuchi will get mad!" Midoriya panicked as All Might laughed his signature booming chuckle.

"What will Young Bleuchi do? Erase me from the stor--" [Name] blinked as All Might vanished into thin air.

"Ah! !Where have you gone, All Might!?" Midoriya screamed.

.

.

.

"We're running this class with a small number of students at a time multiple times," Aizawa explained as Asui, Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida, [Name], Midoriya, and Bakugo sat in their respective seats.

"This will be harder than your regular classes, so be prepared. In this class, you will fight and capture a hypothetical villain. Villains do multiple crimes, so you all will go to the scene and assess what happened, whether it was caused by a villain, and if you should fight said villain." Aizawa elucidated.

"Your special instructors are..." Aizawa began as the sound of the door slamming open caused the class to turn around.

"I am here, coming through the back door!" All Might yelled and laughed his classic laugh.

"There is also Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic, who will also participate. Now let's begin the training, meet us at Ground Beta." Aizawa said before the students stood up to go change into their uniforms.

.

.

.

"There are cardboard cutouts of the police," [Name] informed, as he was easily able to spot the fake police. Midoriya, Asui, Uraraka, and Iida all poked their heads out, and the four looked like a classic cartoon.

"So this is where the crime scene is," Iida deduced.

"I will tell you the situation at the crime scene. There has been a villain attack at a jewellery store; employees and customers have been taken hostage and barricaded inside, the number of villains and hostages is unknown." Aizawa spoke as [Name] listened intently.

"Verify the situation yourselves and solve the case. Good luck." Aizawa said no more.

"What should we do?" Iida asked as [Name] instantly turned towards Midoriya as he usually comes up with the plans.

As expected, Midoriya spoke next. "First, we need to determine the number of villains and hostages."

"Uraraka, you go." Bakugo said as the group turned to him in shock. "If we all stream in, the villains'll notice. You can just look through the window and tell us how many there are." Bakugo spoke as if it were obvious.

"O-Okay, got it." Uraraka stuttered as Asui expressed her concerns about how it may be dangerous, so Todoroki suggested creating a distraction.

"Who's this? The police?" The voice over the phone spoke, and the group deduced that All Might was playing a villain, but there could possibly be others.

"I'm a pro hero. You're the culprit, aren't you?" Todoroki asked.

"I wonder about that," All Might's confident reply spoke as Midoriya whispered to Uraraka to show how many villains there were on her right hand and how many hostages with her left.

Todoroki continued to speak over the phone to All Might as Uraraka floated up to the window. After a small amount of time, Uraraka turned and held up one finger on her right hand and three on her left.

One villain, three hostages.

"This is stupid!" Bakugo yelled as [Name] instantly grabbed him by the mouth to keep him quiet as he struggled to remove [Name]'s hand.

"Bakugo, don't tell me you're planning on charging right in?" Iida and Todoroki spoke as Bakugo eventually ripped himself out of [Name]'s grip.

"Of course, as I'm firing off explosions at that damn villain, go save the hostages or something." Bakugo ordered as he blasted himself off towards the building. Iida, Todoroki, Asui, and Midoriya all ran on ahead, while [Name] stayed back slightly as Aizawa watched him curiously.

After a while, Aizawa walked in and confronted the group, telling them how they had all failed and to look behind them; once they did, they realised All Might was no longer there.

Looking outside, they watched All Might flee, but suddenly [Name] jumped out from behind a building and locked one of All Might's wrists with the signature handcuffs, but it seemed All Might did not notice and continued running as [Name] was dragged along too with a bewildered look on his face.

"[Name]!" Uraraka cried and ran after the two.

"Tsuyuri's been kidnapped!" Midoriya began running as well.

"So the villain is also a kidnapper and a thief," Todoroki said as he followed the others.

"I will save you, Tsuyuri!" Iida charged towards All Might and [Name].

"Oi, All Might, get back here and let me kill you!" Bakugo yelled as he blasted himself forwards as the entire group now set off on a sort of rescue mission for [Name], who was clinging onto the handcuff for dear life as he flapped in the wind due to All Might's insane speeds.

"Kanae, Shinobu. I'm being kidnapped! I don't want to be like Bakugo!'