Prologue

Pacific Ocean
Azulane base

August 12 1945

The war with the sirens is still going on after Orochi was destroyed, Now the sirens has started to attack many cities that are unable to defend themselves causing many shipgirls to guard the coastline
To prevent any attacks .

Azurlane who managed to get Sakura empire and ironblood back to their alliance has now gotten stronger and managed to deal many casualties on sirens forcing them yet again to hide .

But the sirens makes a daring move of Attacking The azurlane base .

The shipgirls were caught off guard but one ship was Holding the sirens .

....

Currently The battle has been going  on for about 7 hours A lone ship was Fighting many sirens at once

QE: I need reinforcement now ! , I can't hold them off for long !

King George V : We are coming your majesty !

QE : Quick n--- ( Silence )

King George V : Shit Let's go now !!!

......

Queen Elizabeth was Hit by a siren Wounding her Critically but not before she killed the Humanoid Siren .

QE was Looking in the sky and said .

QE : Is this where i die ?

Queen Elizabeth Looks to see another Humanoid siren in which she tries to Shoot at but can't somehow .

Then The Humanoid siren Have some kind of laser thing goes out of her eyes as if to scan Queen Elizabeth and soon enough the Humanoid Siren changes her appearance to Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth who sees what happen was trying desperately to Fire on the siren but she was Rapidly losing her Life .

QE : Shit ----

Queen Elizabeth Died on that day without Killing the Doppelganger.

September 28 1914
France

German Soldier: Elizabeth Wach auf !! Aufwachen !
(Wake Up !! Wake up !)

Queen Elizabeth was woken up

German Soldier : Schnell Wir müssen zum Graben !
(Quick We gotta go to the Trench !)

Queen Elizabeth followed the german soldier to the Trenches

QE: (What am i hearing ? She looks around the vicinity )

Explosions and soldiers killing each other and officers ordering their troops to push forward.

Elizabeth: ( Don't tell me I'm in Ww1 ?!!??) Before she can finish thinking a French soldier was about to Kill her but she managed Kill  the soldier using her shovel .

German Officers : Alright we gotta Capture that last trench line , Then we would be having our rest , Now go! go ! As he use his signal whistle .

German soldier:Aufladen ! Aufladen ! Für das Vaterland !
(Charge ! Charge ! For the Fatherland !)

Elizabeth Followed the Charge To take The last Trench Almost getting hit by Machine gun Fire and Artillery .

As she gets closer to Trench She spots a french soldier about to aim on her so she Shoots at him killing him Instantly.

She then goes to trench and Killed Many French and British Soldiers Either by shooting at them or using her shovel which is by now Bloody.

Many German Soldiers sees Elizabeth actions and They were inspired So they charge once more and joined Elizabeth to take the last trench Soon enough Overwhelming the defenders and capturing the trench .

After the battle

German Soldiers were Celebrating and resting as they managed to Take the Trench line which was their objective .

Elizabeth Was drinking Beer but she did not get drunk and after a while many were Asleep due to them being drunk leaving many Guards on standby .

German Officer: Hey Elizabeth

Elizabeth: What is it Officer ?

German officer: Thank you without your actions That trench would be Impossible to take and we would have lost many men .

Elizabeth: No problem It's  for the Fatherland after all .

......
2 days later

???: This girl managed Lead a Group of soldiers to capture a trench ?

???: Yes sir i think she has  a talent to Command .

???: Watch over her for now we must see many more of her traits if she is qualified to be promoted.

??? : Understood sir .
??? Leaves the room
.....
??? : Such a young age only 14 and she managed to capture that trench Easily but still  I have my suspicion so I Check her records about her family but she was an Orphan before joining the military.

???: Interesting Let's wait for more of your achievements in the upcoming battles .

.........

Elizabeth

Since she is not yet promoted i use that Image