The New Alliance and Organization Of Fleets And Spy

April 12 1967 To April 25 1967

After The alliance was made It was Announced To Every Faction Which have A lot of Reactions .

Azurlane Who was trying to Get Ironblood or Northern Parliament Were Shocked And a bit disappointed and now they are Cautious Against This new alliance.

Crimson Axis Meanwhile Were angry and began Preparations to attack Ironblood Base , Leaving there plans to attack Eagle Union On Hold .

During this time Ironblood and Northern Parliament Started Hunting down the remaining sirens in the baltic .

With Northern Parliament Fleet organized.

Northern Fleet

Sovetskaya Rossiya
Sovetskaya Belorussiya
Avrora
Tashkent
Grozny
Volga

KGB

Gangut
Kiev
Talinn
Murmansk
...................
Meanwhile on Azurlane

The Royal Navy is preparing to send spies to Ironblood.

As to why not The Northern Parliament  its because Most of the Northern Parliament shipgirls are in Ironblood but not before leaving there KGB Shipgirls on Guard Which is pretty dangerous to fight .

Spies that are going to Ironblood.
Sheffield
Edinburgh.

If needed they could call for Royal navy for Support in case they were discovered.

But Not all Plans do As they intended.

.....................

May 2 1967

Ironblood Base

Sheffield And Edinburgh was Hiding in one of the Warehouse As to not get spotted .

Sheffield: Edinburgh Once That every Shipgirl are asleep we go in The Office And Try to find Important Information.

Edinburgh : Okay   ---

???: Hello Spies from the Royal Navy .

Sheffield and Edinburgh : !!

Sheffield: Who are you ??

???: Me ? I am Kaiserin Elisabeth Sorry but you are not welcome here . * Signals*

4 Shipgirls appeared and Surrounded Sheffield and Edinburgh .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Please do not resist , As You are currently about to be captured .

Sheffield and Edinburgh tried to fight their way only to be knocked unconscious By Odin And Gneisenau.

..

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Bring them to the "Room" .

Odin: Yes your maje---.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Oh by the way (Gives a Pill ) Make them consume this either willingly or By force .

Odin and the other 3 : Yes your majesty

They soon carried Sheffield and Edinburgh to the "room" .

.............

1 Hour Later

Sheffield and Edinburgh wakes up only to find they are tied to a Metal chair .

4 Shipgirls were in the room and they are preparing something.

Sheffield: (Are we about to get tortured? )

Soon Odin and Gneisenau Approached Sheffield And Started Beating her up , While Deutschland and Z16 Were also doing the same except they were using various tools .

10 minutes later

Sheffield was beaten up Badly While Edinburgh suffered the most , Her legs , Her arms are smashed .

Edinburgh: P.. please s.. stop

Odin: Huh what am i hearing??

Sheffield: No Edinbu--

Z16: Did i tell you to talk ?

Odin: I'll let you leave if you consume this pill .

Edinburgh: O Okay ....

(Odin gives Edinburgh the pill )

Sheffield: No !  Edinburg Don't---

Edinburgh Collapse on the floor after consuming the pill .

Sheffield: You Bast---

Z16 : Shut the fuck up , Hey Odin give me the pill I'll shove it into her mouth.

Odin : Okay *Gives Pill*

Z16 Then Forcefully Make Sheffield Consume the pill , Sheffield tried to resist but it was futile and soon she collapsed.

Odin: Gneisenau  Carry them to a room where they can rest , Tomorrow They are going to be our spies .

Gneisenau: Okay I'll Carry Her , Hey Deutschland can you carry Edinburgh?

Deutschland: Sure thing .

They Carried Both of them to a room where they can rest .

And left them alone .

.........................
May 3 1967

Ironblood base

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Odin Your report .

Odin : It was a Success your majesty, We will be able to used them Against The royal navy and Eagle Union .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: How about the other factions ?

Odin : It really depends on their skill your majesty.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Good , Odin You will be joining with the KGB To spy on Sardegna Empire Current Movements And Motives .

Odin: Yes your majesty, I'll Make sure that we will be able to gather something important.

Odin leaves to prepare for her mission  .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: You can come out now .

Sheffield and Edinburgh Approached Elisabeth While being watched by Sms Verzweifeln.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Listen to me you two will inform the royal navy of my name and my subordinates *Hands a paper where all there names are written* , From Now on You will listen to My orders when i give you orders .

Sheffield and Edinburgh: Yes your Majesty.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Now go back to the royal navy .

Sheffield and Edinburgh Bowed and soon leaves heading back to Royal navy base .

......

Kaiserin Elisabeth: They sure are good , Isn't it .

Sms Verzweifeln: Yes even before we got transported They are still good .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Hmm Bring me some snacks Verzweifeln.

Sms Verzweifeln: Understood *Leaves to Go get some snacks .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: War is now looming in the Horizon , it's only a matter of time .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Besides its been a while since there has been a war , I Can't wait To enjoy it .

..............