Kaiserin of Ironblood

.........

January 25 1967

Ironblood Base

Dockyard.

Elisabeth along with Einhorn , Haube , Verzweifeln Were currently resting a bit on Elisabeth Ship .

Einhorn was reading a newspaper

Einhorn: It seems that we are not to late To the fun  .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: What does that mean ?

Haube : Your majesty Currently Azurlane Is Split Apart .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Oh Do tell me the reasons ?

Haube : It's due to Ideologies and About reversing the siren technology and also probably my death and Verzweifeln.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: It's a very good Opportunity For us since we are neutral  Perhaps we can go And Offer an alliance to the Northern Parliament .

Einhorn: Aren't they Communist?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: It's Fine Besides We can destroy them if they try something Funny .

Verzweifeln: Your not wrong about that .

Einhorn: Well we are superior to them .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Hmm it seems that the Tirpitz have gathered the shipgirls.

Haube: That means it's time .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Yes Let's go And introduce ourselves to them .

Elisabeth with Haube , Einhorn And Verzweifeln Goes back to the docks to meet the Ironblood shipgirls.

........

Ironblood Shipgirls Gathered At the docks .

Bismarck: Alright We have 4 Shipgirls Joining Us .

Z23 : Four of them Joining Ironblood A bit rare but I'm fine with it.

Odin: I wonder who will they be .

Hipper: They better have some use

Eugen : Stop Sister we are in front of Bismarck.

Graf Spee: Are they the shipgirls that are going to join Ironblood ? * Points to the direction where Elisabeth and her subordinate are approaching. *

Bismarck: Yes that's them .

.......
Elisabeth and Her subordinate Arrived at the docks .

Bismarck: Can you introduce yourself and your subordinates tour majesty 

Ironblood Shipgirls: (What ?)

Kaiserin Elisabeth:  I am Kaiserin Elisabeth Named after Kaiserin Elisabeth who ruled imperial Germany to its peak.

Z23:( Eh )

Prinz Einhorn : I am Prinz Einhorn Named after The trusted right hand Of Elisabeth.

SMS-Haube: I am SMS-Haube  Personal Guard Of Elisabeth and Einhorn.

Sms Verzweifeln: I am Sms Verzweifeln  Personal maid of Elisabeth.

After their introduction many shipgirls were a bit Confused and Shocked That they have a royalty here .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Relax My dear, So you can have a stable mind to Think .

All Ironblood Shipgirls Calmed down .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: You can ask questions, One by one only since it might get chaotic if all of you asked at once .

Graf Spee : Um Are you truly a royalty ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Yes as i have said i was named after Kaiserin Elisabeth.

Z23: Did you perhaps come from another world since You are not present in any records of german monarchy ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Precisely Yes , we come from another world  .

Prinz eugen: Are you truly joining us ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Of course i will join .

........

2 hours later
Many Questions were asked and were answered by Kaiserin Elisabeth  That she got a bit tired and Hungry .

The shipgirls meanwhile where ordered by Bismarck to return to work .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Sorry Girls I'm a bit Tired And Hungry, Verzweifeln Can Prepare me Some snacks .

Sms Verzweifeln: As you command Your majesty .

Verzweifeln Goes To her ship to get some snacks .

Tirpitz: You do know that you can go to the canteen right .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: You do know I'm new to this base .

Tirpitz: Oh I'm sorry your majesty .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: It's Fine

Verzweifeln arrived With Snacks and Drinks .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: You have done well Verzweifeln .

Verzweifeln: Your  Praise Honors me your majesty.

Elisabeth and the others Started Eating Snacks .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Bismarck

Bismarck: What is it your majesty?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Is it possible to establish an alliance with Northern Parliament ?

Bismarck: Certainly yes your majesty , They left The Azurlane same day as us , So its possible.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Very well Should we send a delegation Now ?

Bismarck: Not yet your Majesty.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Why not ?

Bismarck: Due to the siren Presence In the Baltic sea , Even if we Manage to get across All of us will be covered with wounds .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Sounds A bit of Trouble , Are all Shipgirls Have experience in combat?

Tirpitz: Yes They have been personally trained by either Bismarck or me .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: I didn't asked about training , I mean Actual Combat.

Bismarck: There are Some shipgirls Who only Have little experience in combat , While the others are Veteran Or Average .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Hmm It's Important that they have to be Combat ready at all cost .

Bismarck: So you're suggesting that we train them harder ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Yes , While also teaching them Navy Doctrines Or Military .

Bismarck: Isn't that going to take long a time ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Don't worry I have experience of doing this for a long time Along with my subordinates .

Bismarck: When are we going to begin your majesty ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: We will begin In Feb 1 1967  So take your time and prepare For that day .

Bismarck: I understand your majesty , I will inform the others of what we have talked about .

Meanwhile A Shadow of a person was hiding .

??? : A monarch in Ironblood and she has her subordinates as well , I must inform Queen Elizabeth Of this Information .

???: Can we get out already?

???: Shut up , You are going to get us caught.

???: Ok fine

..........