End

December 15 1967

Azurlane Base

All Factions attended the conference to discuss that no further conflicts were to happen between the shipgirls ( Except the Country Conflicts that happened over territory )

As they discussed terms of peace between Sakura Empire and Eagle Union.

Elisabeth has begun her move and told Einhorn To Immediately Capture Queen Elizabeth At the moment notice if was ordered.

......

As the meeting drag on due to Eagle Union and Sakura Empire.

Queen Elizabeth who was unaware of what was about to happen was stunned when Prinz Einhorn and Akashi Moves to capture her.

All Factions except Ironblood and Northern Parliament were surprised and started asking questions on why they were doing this .

The Question was answered by Deutschland who was carrying Arbiter III.

Which shocked everyone including Queen Elizabeth who knew Arbiter III.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: So As to why we did this is because of some evidence of you being a siren...

Queen Elizabeth: That's Not true!!

Prinz Einhorn: Shut up did i tell you to talk ..

Queen Elizabeth?: Im a royalty!!!

Sms Verzweifeln: Shut up You are fake !

Kaiserin Elisabeth continued to explain and many now believe it... That Queen Elizabeth was a siren all those time.... and the real one was missing.

After that the Doppelganger siren was taken away to be Executed while Arbiter III who was experimented a lot was now a half shipgirl stayed with Deutschland .

Although The Meeting was interrupted they continued anyways.

Then they were interrupted again by Co.John Helena and KGV who were angry since they were not included in the meeting.

Which they were thrown out by Sms Verzweifeln.

What awaits them outside however was Akashi , Cleveland and Yorktown who was seemingly approaching them with dangerous intent.....

(Let's just say that a lot of blood was spilled alright)
.......

The meeting continues and everyone agreed on peace for the betterment of the world.....

Although Kaiserin Elisabeth forgot to reveal her identity, still it's not the right time ...

Although Einhorn revealed her identity to Illustrious , she still kept some details secret to her.. .

........

Years after that conference the world was at peace or some areas of it since war is still inevitable .......

Kaiserin Elisabeth and Her Wife Friedrich Der grobe is now married and have a family now .....

Akashi and Cleveland Married as well with 2 daughters...

And Prinz Einhorn and Illustrious have 4 daughters..

While some may argue why peace was settled so quickly at that time it still remains a mystery to many ..........

Except to those who were in that conference................

Also one of the mysteries that was never solved to this day was the disapparence of Co.John along with KGV , Helena and Queen Elizabeth after that conference....

But that will never be known..... ....

Because History is written by Victors

............................................................................

The

END

..............

Codename [Fox]

Sneak Peek on one of the chapters in the upcoming future .....

Eugen: We're Almost there !

Co.Henry: How long ?

They saw a ship in the docking along with many aircrafts passing by to support the fight...

They approached the ship to get on it and they were met by

L????Y: You Got the Files Intact ?

Eugen: We got it Ma'am !

L????Y: Good , That Ties The Loose Ends *Pulls out .357 Magnum and point it on Co.Henry and Fired*

Eugen: Noo!

???: *Shoots at Eugen*

...........

Easy Guess on that name.......