The Preparation and The Upcoming Second Massacre of Ypres

After Elizabeth finish her Designs on weapons and ideas On how to handle The economy and Industry Better and many more .

Surprisingly The Russians declared war early and The Russian started attacking with their army groups  but Failed losing a lot of their troops While they have succeeded On attacking Austria Hungary which Calls for German aid which they sent .

...

The German army is very thin on some front that's why the german military recruits more people and train them so they know the basic of combat .

Meanwhile In the German High command .

Moltke has received a letter an some files from Elizabeth .

Moltke then reads the files and was amazed by the weapon design and was also intrigued On Tanks Which only has one design The Panzer III .

Moltke was also amazed on Elizabeth suggestion On how to handle The Economy and Industry at war or at peace .

After some hours later

Moltke finished reading the files and called Military Personnel to Produce Prototypes Of the Weapons They have 2 weeks to finish .

Military personnel immediately goes to the best Factory that can produce the prototype.

2 Week later
Allof the Requested Prototypes were completed including The Panzer III which is a bit surprising since it was the first time they produce it .

Also during this time Northern France was Attacked by British and French troops but It failed Due to The German fortifications Held strong on every attempt they made to breakthrough.

More than 20k Soldiers were lost on that Day .

At the day of testing

Many Officers and Generals were present on the site except Elizabeth  who was busy dealing with western front .

After some time Military personnel Prepared the prototype Successfully.

Soldiers started testing its capabilities it was Tested many times with some Personnel Taking notes to Create new Guns and equipment .

The prototype was a success and immediately they were to be produced as much as possible.

While the military Start to Organize their Army due to the Russian Early entry in the war .

The British and French soon realized the threat that any more successful offensive of German Military will end the war in their favor so they decided to attack them In December.
In December  When the Entente attacked it was a disaster due to the german fortifications and the lost of 100k Troops which were littered on the battlefield ended with german victory .

By the time January 11 1915

All Of Western front army group were equipped with Stg 44 and MP40 with Mg42 being placed on every defensive position as possible.

While the eastern front army group was equipped mostly of MP 40 , FG 42 and Karabiner 98k

While Sidearms Were all distributed to the military and the local Enforcement  .

Surprisingly 5 Tank Division was finished and ready for combat with Elizabeth Training , organizing them and also Commanding them .

........

In the meantime Elizabeth was waking up after having a good rest only to see her "Thing" Stand up .

Elizabeth: Kinda Forgot about my condition, But well it was caused by that damn scammer cat and Vestal although it was accidental.

Elizabeth: But still why now , In the middle of war , Hmm whatever I need to hurry as i have to prepare a plan with other generals  .

Elizabeth goes starts her daily routine by tidying up her room and doing some workouts and after that put her Military uniform and goes to the meeting room .

......
In the meeting room

Elizabeth: So you are telling me they will attack again here ?

Commander: Well that's according to one of our captured prisoners .

Elizabeth: When will they give up attacking , our position is heavily fortified especially The 5 tank Division are here and with our new Weapons provided it will be a bloodbath for them.

Commander: What do we do General ?

Elizabeth: Kill all No mercy Impale them in Sticks They deserve it for Trying to attack our Fatherland .

Commander: But General  isn't it a cri---

Elizabeth Glares at him .

Elizabeth: So i do you think i care ?

Commander: Uh yes

Elizabeth: Well then let me tell you once you are in the state of war there are no rules you can kill soldiers civilians and Children as well if you want , So Have my orders be send to all army groups in Northern France !

Commander: Yes General!!! (Leaves Quickly ).

.....

Elizabeth: What is happening to me Why don't i feel something about me Killing my own countrymen without remorse nor regret.

*As she smokes *

Elizabeth: It Just my imagination right ?
Hahaha My Imagination.

Elizabeth: Tomorrow I'll Pile Your Dead body's and Impale them To Sticks Just like how it's was done in the Past hahahahahahahahaha.