The Rescue and Another war

The Fall of Paris Shocked Everyone as to how Fast the city fell and the atrocities that happened during the siege .

The German empire was criticized by the public in each country but they don't dare to provoke The German empire Or else the might of the German army will come crashing down on their land .

While the French has lost most of its armies they still kept the fight in southern france while the north has been abandoned as they will get encircled if they stay there.

The German army moves to secure the northern part of france while preparing To attack southern part of france .

March 8 1915
Meanwhile in Russian empire

The revolution is out of control and the Russian monarchy army is being siege by Communist Army Led by Lenin who managed to escape prison and go back to russia .

On the other hand Elizabeth send Unicorn and Adolf Hitler to Rescue Tsar nicholas and his family and go to Germany .

Unicorn and Adolf armed themselves for a very rough battle against the communist and go to find a train .

Luckily a train to St Petersburg was still allowed to go there so both Unicorn and Adolf got in with their luggage and waited for a few days  to arrive on their destination.

March 12 1915

The train arrives at the destination but only two passengers exit the train as they were the only one left going for St Petersburg.

Conductor: I pray for your safety as there is currently a Revolution happening.

Adolf: Thank you *gives him extra money* It's hard times so take this .

Conductor: Thank you very much !

........
Adolf and Unicorn leaves the train station and start to make their way towards the palace which is currently being under siege .

Both of them sees the condition and could only sigh as they move towards there objective .

But soon they see the palace and it was surrounded by The Communist trying to enter.

Unicorn and Adolf goes to their luggage and ready their gear .

Unicorn was armed with MG42,MP40 and A Luger Po8 and A Sword just in case and a Flamethrower specifically given to her by a random soldier.

Adolf in the other hand was Armed with Stg 44 and MP40 with Luger Po8  and also .

While on their luggage they still carried weapons  as they have to give these to the Russian guards .

They both make their way slowly to the palace

Adolf and Unicorn knew they have to make their way through the gate at all cost so as soon as they got near and the Communist notice them they opened fire on the Communist killing them and making a bloody way towards the gate .

The Russian guards hadn't expected such  a thing to happen and could only look at the two slowly making their way .

After a few minutes the Communist retreat to a safe distance giving Adolf and Unicorn time to get near the gate and asked them to let them in .

Unicorn: Hey let's us in .

Russian guard : Who are you and what's your purpose?

Adolf: Her name is Unicorn and I am Adolf Hitler we are part of the german army , We were sent  by General Elizabeth to rescue Tsar Nicholas and his family and escort them back to germany .