The Battle (Massacre) of Ypres And The Promotion

Battle of Ypres

Elizabeth and their army group was ordered to advance and try to flank the British and French positions .

German soldiers were prepared and ready to attack and Accomplish their Objective.

Few hours pass till they receive the order to move . Which was when the German officers use their signal whistle

When the germans started to attack They were killed by Artillery or machine gun but they were getting closer Until yet again Elizabeth followed by 50 German soldiers managed to get into the trench Eliminating Any french and British Soldiers and silencing the Machine gun allowing German soldiers to start the push and capture the Trench

After they capture the trench and have some rest only a little they immediately sets their sight on capturing Another trench but the problem is that the artillery is able to hit accurately on the area so Elizabeth and 350 German Soldiers Volunteer to do the Task of capturing the trench , before going Elizabeth told The German officer that he shall ready the soldiers to advance on the trench once we captured it .

Once more Whistles sounded The battlefield meaning another charge .

Artillery was hitting many of Elizabeth men but they managed to get closer enough to Throw their Hand Granade on the trenches killing Many British soldiers and french as well .

They then Silence the Machine gun and some artillery stationed there and Raised a flag for the officers to start moving and reinforce them .

German Soldiers Morale were high even though some of them died they managed to capture 2 trenches and its only 9 AM which was Very fast compared to the other Army Groups .

Many German officers was impressed of Elizabeth and they started writing to the command about Promoting Elizabeth.

But since the battle wasn't over yet They would do this after the battle .

But they also Send some request to high command to send reinforcement on their location as to prepare for a breakthrough.

12 Pm

The german Commander of the army group died due to An artillery shell .

Which made Many worried of the morale of the soldiers but they were suprise once more that Elizabeth who was not even promoted Volunteers to become a commander Temporarily which they accepted.

3 Pm

In the hours that have passed Elizabeth Who is now Temporarily The commander leads her Army to capture more trenches accompanied by 5 army groups and soon enough The british and the french line of defense was broken and they move to exploit it by encircling the British until they were pinned to the shore lines just by the seas , The British Soldiers Surrendered after they realised the situation that they were in .

Meanwhile the French decided to fight till the end Which did not end well for them , This goes down in the history As the " Massacre of Ypres".

After their victory many German soldiers tried to persuade Elizabeth to attack only for them to be silenced by the German Officers , Which makes some German soldiers mad but Elizabeth makes an explanation that if they were to attack more more the supply lines will be stretched and other army groups will not be able to keep up and besides they can fortify this position so they don't take it back .

German soldiers were calmed after hearing the explanation while the German officers sighed in relief that they chose the right person for the job .

After the battle the soldiers were rested and many Soldiers Chose to guard as to to not let the enemy attack them .