The Divide Of Austria Hungary And Time skips (Bio)

Time skips

March 20 1915

German empire after declaring war immediately moves it's army to take many cities from Austria Hungary while Serbia , Romania, Bulgaria and Greece are attacking as well .

March 27 1915

Austria Hungary was Defeated, Surrounded on all sides they chose to surrender with Germany handling the peace talks .

The peace deal requires Austria Hungary Territory be divided by Germany , Serbia and Romania which was accepted even though it was going to destroy their country .

The legacy of Austria Hungary is Over .

Meanwhile in Russia

The Communist revolt was annihilated after The combined armies of Poland Ukraine , Estonia and Germany Attacked Killing all of the Communist leaders .

After this they restored the Russian Monarchy With Germany overseeing the recovery Of Russia .

While in Georgia

Josef Stalin who was now a Priest leads the Georgian independence which was granted by Germany and Russia.

.....

Western front

After northern France was secured and a quick war with the Austria Hungary Germany could finally have 1,100,000 Men on the southern France.

The French and the remaining British numbered totally by 320k

French generals knew that the war is over and they should give up When they heard of the news of The Maginot line was broken by the German army .

So they send a message to The high ranking Staff commanding the german army group .

But Unluckily The message was receive by Elizabeth and soon ordered the attack .

The French general soon heard the earth shaking as tanks started to move to their position which made them realise that there will be no mercy .

May 15 1915

The French republic was Conquered by German Empire.

This news reached many countries with different reactions, Some want to stop the german empire and punish them for their crimes , While the others were happy that the french are gone Which was mostly said by the French colonies.

The British Soon realized that this war is over So they send a peace offer to Germany which was accepted by Elizabeth.

The peace deal that they agreed with.

All French Land Will be given to Germany with The Colonies as well .

With Former German Colonies be given back .

Colonies that Germany has taken
Indochina
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisia
Madagascar
Nigeria
Gambia
Chad
Congo
Gabon

While The remaining Colonies that were not taken were given to Britain or other countries.

Thus The first World war Ended with A German Victory .

This Was celebrated by the german people and hailed Elizabeth and her army as Heroes of the German Empire
With Kaiser Wilhelm II Giving her the Highest Honor .

At the same time Moltke Retired and give his position to Elizabeth making her the Supreme Army Commander of the German empire .

And also we shall not forget about Unicorn who was Promoted to Major General and was personally the right Hand Man of Elizabeth .