A Short Visit to Iris Libre And Akashi

August 15 1967

English sea

Kaiserin Fleet

Kaiserin Elisabeth: It's about time we visit them .

Prinz Einhorn: Well thankfully the sirens in the Mediterranean are eliminated or else we would have another fleet to escort you .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Oh it's good news indeed, Seems like Sardegna Empire shipgirls have some use .

Prinz Einhorn: By the way your majesty i received some information about Odin that they have captured A Sakura empire Shipgirl .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Do tell .

Prinz Einhorn: It's Akashi , Odin also tells us about her condition.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Its critical?

Prinz Einhorn: Yes , It requires her Cube being replaced by Ironblood in which we succeed.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Any changes?

Prinz Einhorn: well after waking up she is still that cat but more mature and actually have a chance at combat .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Hmm can you send a message to odin , She needs to train Akashi as much as possible before we go to war with Sakura empire.

Prinz Einhorn: As you wish your majesty .

Prinz Einhorn then got to the radio to talk with odin about the order .

......

Sardegna empire Base

Odin gathers her team and also akashi who was Resting .

Gneisenau : what's is this all about?

Odin: I have recieved an order from our majesty to train akashi as much as we can .

Deutschland: Can you take on our training?

Akashi: I'll try

Odin:Very well then , we begin tomorrow, Be sure to prepare yourself .

Akashi: Okay .

.........

August 15 1967

Iris libre Base

Richelieu and Jean bart were Currently in the office doing some paperwork.

It's been really hard for them since Iris libre and Vichya Dominion United but they only have a few paperwork and they should be done when suddenly they received a Message from Kaiserin Elisabeth that she is going to visit.

Although They Were shocked about it still they inform there shipgirls about the visit.

............

Soon Kaiserin fleet arrived and docked on the port.

Jean Bart : Welcome to our base your majesty .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: It's my pleasure as well .

Richelieu: Were sorry that we could not give you a proper welcome as we are busy .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: It's fine honestly you should go and do your work as i will go sightseeing on the base .

Jean bart: Please be careful of your sightseeing.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: I know , By the way *gives a paper* On that paper i wrote something that you need to sign .

Richelieu: Okay will look on it .

...........

Kaiserin Elisabeth looks around the base with her escorts and also listing improvements that could be made.