To Sardegna Empire, The Massacre

Ironblood Base

Odin: We will be Working with the KGB On this mission that her Majesty Entrusted on us .

Deutschland: What mission is it ?

Odin: We will be Going to Sardegna Empire and Gather Important Intel on them .

Gneisenau: Sounds Difficult since their are already Sirens and shipgirls on guard.

Odin: Don't worry KGB Will handle that .

Z16: Okay....

Gneisenau: When will we go to their base ?

Odin : Tomorrow May 4

.........

May 4 1967

Sardegna Empire Base

Sirens and the shipgirls were unaware of the spies currently present in their base .

As to why , KGB was able to direct most of their attention letting Odin and the other three to enter the base and managed to get some important information.

However They were caught by littorio who engage them and lost . Odin carried her body back to the ironblood base as to make sure that Sardegna empire will be in chaos buying time for them to assemble the fleet .

But they were caught again by sirens forcing them to run .

..............

Odin: Gangut Gives us Covering Fire !

Gangut: Okay ....  Open fire !!!!

Many sirens were killed as the KGB continued to fire on them buying time for Odin team to escape .

Soon they leave the Base , leaving it in chaos and disorder .

But Sardegna empire will not give up after this encounter.

...............

May 5 1967

Meanwhile Odin Informs Kaiserin Elisabeth of the success in the mission.

And also managing to capture littorio who is currently imprisoned .

Odin then give The papers to Elisabeth that contains their plans.

..............

(Kaiserin Elisabeth Was reading the papers)

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Interesting , There planning an attack on us .

Prinz Einhorn: Isn't that kinda Stupid , Since We are superior to them ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Yes They are idiots, But we should not underestimate them .

Prinz Einhorn: So do we prepare the Fleet ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Yes have the fleet ready .

Prinz Einhorn: What about The German army on land ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Give orders to them to attack Sardegna empire and Kill Any Civilians or Manjuus On City's or Coastal City .

Prinz Einhorn: As you wish your majesty, But about littorio?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: That will be dealt with later .

Prinz Einhorn: Okay I'll have the fleet ready and give orders to the military , May I leave now ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth : You may leave .

Prinz Einhorn leaves to go do her work .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Another Massacre Huh ? I hope that this Massacre will pleased me .

(If you are wondering why Manjuus are here , Basically they are the one rebuilding the city's and setting up defenses. )

...................

May 7 1967 to July 12 1967

The War between Crimson Axis and The Ironblood and Northern Parliament has begun .

Sardegna empire was eager to get revenge on ironblood for attacking them and capturing littorio.

But having such eagerness could lead to  destruction .

............

When the war started German armies immediately moves to their objectives .

This caught the Sardegna Empire Off Guard as they thought they were going to attack by sea using their fleet .

The defense line of many city's were destroyed killing many military and Manjuu's .

When they broke the defense of the city  they killed the any civilians who didn't managed to escape.

Meanwhile on The Sea The Sardegna empire was hoping for a victory but they will not get it at all .

The Ironblood fleet consists of Kaiserin Fleet , 1st Reich fleet , 2nd Reich Fleet , Imperial German Fleet And the support fleet entered the Mediterranean Sea with no resistance as The vichya dominion did not join the war as they knew they are no match for the Ironblood Fleet.

They only encountered resistance near Corsica.

Sardegna empire put almost their entire fleet on corsica Along with Siren fleet with some guarding Roma .

But The ironblood fleet lead by Kaiserin Elisabeth managed to make their moves secret as to Suprise The Fleet Stationed in Corsica .

Later that night , Ironblood Attacked Corsica by surprise Which lead to Confusion of Sardegna Empire Shipgirls.

In the ensuing Battle many personnel were killed and some Sardegna empire shipgirls were captured .

After a few hours the battle was won by Ironblood.

While Sardegna empire retreats back to roma with only some shipgirls.

On the land army , The German army was near the Roma when they received a Surrender of The City which was informed to Kaiserin Elisabeth who accepted it .

Terms of Surrender

Leave Crimson axis
Give all control of Shipgirls to Ironblood or Northern Parliament.
Have Iris libre and vichya dominion to unite .

Sardegna empire accepted the terms even if it was punishing.

Meanwhile Azurlane who have learned of the news started to be cautious of Ironblood and Northern Parliament.

.............

Royal Navy base

Warspite was pushing the wheelchair where Queen Elizabeth sat on .

They were going to a meeting to discuss  their current plans about the current situation.

They also pass by a room where KGV and Co.John were doing The *Deed*.

Warspite look at queen Elizabeth if she is okay .

Queen Elizabeth was fine but even she a siren felt bad to Queen Elizabeth (original).

They soon reach the meeting room .

........