~Drunk~

July 18 1967

Royal Navy base

Night

Soon the party is about to begin with many shipgirls and other military officials and the commander John with KGV.

Friedrich  was already in as she was  Told by Elisabeth .

While Strasser was on guard in case something happens .

Suddenly The door opens and they were shocked seeing Kaiserin Elisabeth wearing Men's clothes along with her escort.

Then Kaiserin Elisabeth heads to where Friedrich was in .

While her escorts go around .

Everyone just stares at Them when the silence was broken by Illustrious who made some announcements and marked the beginning of the party.

Music and the dance of many shipgirls were present in the party while some were drunk .

Including Friedrich getting drunk and have to be carried by Elisabeth to a room to rest .

....
🔞

Kaiserin Elisabeth managed to find a room empty and she put Friedrich in The bed while she was about to go out
She was pulled away from the door by Friedrich And she Undid her Top clothes Elisabeth currently wears .

Kaiserin Elisabeth : Friedrich what are you doing?!?!

Friedrich: So hot *as she looks at Elisabeth body*

Kaiserin Elisabeth: (Shit she's so drunk)

Friedrich then locks the door and she got closer to Elisabeth and Kissed her while her hands got to Elisabeth Pants touching the " bulge " that was in the pants.

Elisabeth tried to push Friedrich away but Friedrich Pinned her to wall and Undid Elisabeth Pants and Boxer revealing the *Shaft* and how big it was .

Friedrich could only stare at shaft that was in front of her .

Elisabeth meanwhile was blushing hard and tried to talk to Friedrich but it was cut off by Friedrich sucking her Big Shaft .

Elisabeth was trying to control her self while Friedrich was doing her .

But it was too late .

Lust overtakes Elisabeth reasoning  and she soon held Friedrich head and Came inside her mouth, Friedrich savor the taste of Elisabeth cum before getting pulled by Elisabeth to the bed .

Elisabeth then positions Friedrich then without any warning she thrust her *big shaft *  Inside Friedrich who lost her composure and moan loudly .

But luckily the room was Soundproof .

As Elisabeth Thrust getting more faster the louder the moan Friedrich made , even saying some words that turned on Elisabeth more .

Elisabeth then came inside Friedrich, Friedrich was shocked at the amount being poured inside her but she didn't care and they went for another round ...

The bed was dirty after Elisabeth came 12 times before Cleaning up the mess and Rest .

July 19 1967

Morning

Elisabeth woke up and look at her surroundings , She then find Friedrich der grobe Naked in the bed with her as well .

Elisabeth then remembers what she has done .

While she was remembering her memories last night she was hugged by Friedrich.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: I'm Sorry Friedrich i kinda lost control of my self .

Friedrich der grobe: Don't worry your majesty its also my fault for getting drunk .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: If you get Pregnant, I will take responsibility Okay ..

Friedrich der grobe:*blush *Yes Your majesty .

They soon get dressed and heads out of the room .

............

Prinz Einhorn and Illustrious was looking at Elisabeth and Friedrich.

Prinz Einhorn: Did they do something on that room ?

Illustrious: Probably since we heard some noices even though its Soundproof.

Prinz Einhorn: I might probably ask her majesty about this .

Illustrious: May i ask about your identity once again ?

Prinz Einhorn: I am Prinz Einhorn, Do you not remember?

Illustrious: Yeah , Thanks for that .

Prinz Einhorn : Yeah no Problem i gotta go to the docks to meet up with SMS-Haube and Sms Verzweifeln.

Illustrious: Okay you can go , I don't want to make your friends wait for you .

Prinz Einhorn leaves to go to the docks .

Illustrious: (Why is my heart beating so fast , No don't tell me i have fallen in love !! )

Illustrious: ( But still I have a feeling that i know her , Wait maybe i can find something in the library about her name meaning)

............

Soon Prinz Einhorn and The others gathered at the docks as they were about to leave .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Is everything ready ?

Prinz Einhorn: Yes your majesty *gets closer to Elisabeth* may i ask what did you do to Friedrich ?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Well she was drunk you know , And that happened.

Prinz Einhorn : You better hope that she is not pregnant.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: I know Okay .

..............

Soon they leave the port with Bismarck who was waiting in the docks the entire time with SMS-Haube.

..............

July 20 1967 to August 6 1967

During this time the feud between Vichya dominion and Iris libre has ended and they unite in one banner with the help of ironblood  .

Kaiserin Elisabeth is planning a visit after all the sirens in the Mediterranean Sea are eliminated.