The Unknown and The Fall of Paris

Elizabeth has some suspicions on what happened so she decided to check it after resting

March 6 1915

Elizabeth wakes up and goes to the soldier list to see any changes and soon enough she found one and immediately called one of the officers to send her to her Room

The officers reach the room to wake up the person.

??? Waken up by one of the officers .

Officer: You have been called By General Elizabeth for some questions , I will lead you to her room .

???: (Elizabeth!??)

???: Ok ,May i ask what's currently going on ?

Officer : We are currently about to siege Paris .

???: O-ok , well then let's go .

The officer guides ??? To Elizabeth room .

Officer: I'll leave now , You can go in .

???: ok (I'm nervous)

??? Enters the room and closes the door and was shocked seeing Queen Elizabeth in military uniform .

???: Your majesty !!??

Elizabeth: It's been a while Unicorn .

Unicorn: Umm certainly yes , why are you wearing A military uniform?

Elizabeth: I'm currently a major general and Commanding the german army group to siege paris .

Unicorn: Eh Your maje--

Elizabeth: I know don't be shocked about it , tell me unicorn what is happening back to my world ?

Unicorn: Umm The siren war ended with our victory but it seems that i now know the truth of what happen on the day you were fighting .

Elizabeth: What truth ?

Unicorn: You see I saw you get knocked out by that siren and that siren transform similar to you and killed you , as to why i was able to see it i was the vanguard and managed to reach there first .

Elizabeth: So the Doppelganger of me is still alive ?

Unicorn: yes i couldn't get in time to kill her because the royal navy arrived with your cheating girlfriend .

Elizabeth: Who teach you that word ?

Unicorn: Illustrious.

Elizabeth: (Illustrious your kinda raising the kid in a wrong way .)

Elizabeth: Don't remind me of KGV i have forgotten about her besides we have a war to handle .

Unicorn: Right a war to handle .

Elizabeth: Yes even though it feels weird That i am British shipgirl Commanding an entire army .

Unicorn: That is very suprising , By the way what war are we in ?

Elizabeth: Ww1 except i put some Ww2 weapons and some that were developed when the sirens invaded .

Unicorn: Oh I get it now that's why there was Stg44 on my room .

Elizabeth: Stg44 was given to all the soldiers in the western front .

Unicorn: (Jesus , Never known German industry could produce this much .)

Elizabeth: How about the Commander on azur lane ?

Unicorn: Well he is still the commander of the base even though he's incompetent.

Elizabeth: Hmm (Can't believe KGV choose someone like that ), Now Unicorn You need to go and prepare your equipment 

Unicorn : Uh Yes are there any thing that you want to order me ?