Eagle Union Visit And A Very Normal Night

November 5 1967

Ironblood base

3 Eagle union shipgirls have recently arrived at ironblood base but because they arrive during the night so they decided to rest .

Enterprise: I wonder why Co.John is not here ?

Hornet : You remember that he is currently busy(Cheating on you) on his Work.

Enterprise: Okay I suppose he is busy but for now we should rest .

Hornet: You can go ahead, Me and Essex has something to talk about .

Enterprise: Okay *goes to the room to rest*.

.........

Hornet: How do we tell her the truth?

Essex: Simple We don't.

Hornet: I think it's a bad idea .

Essex: Don't worry maybe we can find someone who is better than that man .

Hornet: Really? While we are visiting ironblood ?

Essex: That's the point .

Hornet: *Sigh*Okay fine ..... Where do we begin?

Essex: Tomorrow.

Hornet: Ok let's go get some rest .
.....

November 6 1967

Ironblood Base

Morning

After Waking up Enterprise along with her sister hornet and Essex goes to the office as to begin the meeting (Their purpose). although early Kaiserin Elisabeth is ready for the meeting

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Welcome to Ironblood I hope you had a good rest .

Enterprise: Thank you your majesty, Now should we begin .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Of Course .

Enterprise soon talked with Elisabeth about Sakura Empire Possible Move and she proposed an alliance but it was declined by Elisabeth as she is currently busy clearing all the sirens .

Although Enterprise failed she did find out about Ironblood current stand on The Upcoming Conflict .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: By the way We are holding a Celebration for our recent Victory against the siren , May i invite you .

Enterprise: Of course, Is that fine with you Hornet and Essex?

Hornet and Essex: Yes we are fine with it .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: You can go back to the rooms to rest a little and don't forget about the party .

Enterprise: Thank you your majesty *Leaves the room with Essex and Hornet *

.......

SMS-Haube: That's a bit unexpected that there going to visit us .

Prinz Einhorn: Well it's probably due to Sakura empire.

SMS-Haube: Shouldn't we just annihilate Sakura empire?

Kaiserin Elisabeth: No , You do know that Akashi has something planned on Sakura empire.

Prinz Einhorn: Well that ruins the fun (Killing Civilians)

SMS-Haube: We should just wait for akashi to make a move on them and we watch only .

Kaiserin Elisabeth: I prefer that since i want to focus on the siren threat So only Akashi will go to Sakura empire.

Prinz Einhorn: There going to be shocked when suddenly the cat started fighting.