12 ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴀᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

NOTE: Hey guys! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

I told you guy I would keep writing the series didn't I? I'm so excited about it! You guys gave the first one so much love, I truly hope you all like this one as well!

Here's the first one, it's a bit short but I feel like it was a important to write a chapter for you guys to know how things turned out to Jamie and Archie after everything.

Hope you like it! Please, let me know your thoughts about it.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

Summer was passing more slowly and painfully than ever. Jamie was stuck in a cycle where he either felt bored or irritated. It was a drag, to tell the truth. There was nothing to do, nothing to talk about, or anyone to talk to. All there was; was an enormous, dark, creepy, musty-smelling house and a bunch of idiot teenagers who decided Jamie wasn't as 'decent' as his brother and now treated him worse than before.

Merlin, if last year was terrible, this summer would be a dread.

Needless to say, Jamie hadn't left his room for practically anything since he'd gotten there. Ginny sometimes stopped by to spend time with him, but the boy hadn't expected her to stay long. Her going to see him was more than he expected, really. And as he got to know the redhead better, the more he thought his brother was a tremendous idiot for ignoring a girl like her.

No. Not ignoring. Harry couldn't merely ignore her; because Ginny Weasley was impossible to ignore. She was too striking to be missed, of that Jamie was sure.

Harry was a complete fool for not seeing the obvious, but then again; that was no surprise to anyone.

Jamie let out a long sigh.

Harry. His brother had been hanging around his thoughts too much recently, and not in a good way. Since that night in the cemetery, Jamie had felt something was wrong with him. He couldn't tell what, exactly, but something inside him seemed to be... Messed up. Possibly, he thought, it was just the trauma of what had happened that night. He wouldn't have had to ask Arthur, or better, Regulus, to send him potions to get him to sleep if he hadn't been the least bit shaken by what had happened. Even if he consciously didn't know it.

Still, something made him get the impression; it was something beyond that. Ever since that crazy potion, Jamie had the feeling that something had changed. He felt as if Harry was with him all the time, in a remarkably bizarre and sinister way. It seemed that his thoughts weren't just his, just like his emotions. It was as if, for the majority of the time, half of the emotional, dark and slightly terrifying emotional charge he felt didn't belong to him.

The boy rose from the bed late at night, perking up his ears, before walking out of the room in light steps. He headed for the attic of the house, which was also; the only place he could breathe a bit of the air of the world outside.

The room was small, with many books and old materials scattered around the corners. There were remnants of what must have once been an armchair placed next to an old desk. A small and slightly uncomfortable pillow was over it, waiting for Jamie to use it to do the only interesting he had at that place.

Watch the muggles.

Jamie opened the window and inhaled deeply of the summer air, feeling the muffled air fill his nostrils, momentarily ridding them of the house's recurring musty smell. As he enjoyed his joyful moment, a small, green-eyed, squinting bird entered the room.

"Hello, Hoot," Jamie greeted, stroking the bird's feathers. "How are Archie and Mr Y?"

The bird chirped in agreement, and the boy flashed a crooked smile towards her.