ɴᴇᴡꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ

NOTE: Hey guys!

This one is a short one. Still, I sort of like it.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

The four left the hospital wing the next morning after being expressly kicked out by Madam Pomfrey.

Jamies was knocked out for the whole night, and after Illy bug the healer enough for her to let them stay, the three stayed there the entire night. When Jamie finally woke up the morning after, the healer gave him a potion to help with fatigue and stress, blaming the OWL's for his visible exhaustion.

According to her, Jamie had passed out due to his visible lack of sleep and food.

Which, of course, didn't make sense to all, seeing that Jamie was sleeping at least twice as much as he usually would.

"I still can't believe you persuaded Madam Pomfrey to let you spend the night there," said Jamie with a laugh as they walked out of the hospital wing, looking visibly better.

"Well, Illy's very annoying," said Mia, staring at the girl with a giggle. "Respectfully."

Iliya giggled out loud and turned to her with a childish grin.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I get everything by annoying people."

"It's a talent."

"That's for sure," grumbled Archie, but a little smile was tucked into the corner of his lip.

"Well," said Jamie with a long sigh. "At least now we know what can help."

"I wonder if..."

"We got you,'" assured Illy. "Me and Arch-lover will do the potion for you."

Jamie smiled, and Mia agreed, giving them both a high-five.

"Finally, Arch," said Mia, hugging her cousin's arm with a mischievous smile. "Someone to help you keep us alive."

Illy laughed, and the boy chuckled.

"Well," he said. "You both getting cursed got me needing to call for backup."

"Is that your way of saying you need me, Archie-pie?" said Illy, looking at him with a smirk. "Can't blame you, I am pretty awesome."

Archer rolled his eyes.

"I'll do it, Arch-lover. It's not like I can say no to a bossy, hot mess like yourself."

Mia and Jamie laughed at Archer's visibly unbothered face.

"Shut up," he said boredly, and Illy wiggled her brows at him.

"So bossy," she mocked. "But I'll take it."

"If you want," Illy said cheekly. "You can do the honours on shutting me up."

"Oh my god," said Mia with a bark-like laugh.

"In your dream, Iliya," retorted Archie. The girl was about to say something else but opted not after seeing Arch send her a dirty look.

"Thank you, guys," said Jamie after a while. "Really."

Mia smiled before slipping her arm around Jamie's neck.

"Don't worry, Potter," she teased. "We'll manage."

"And also," added Archie. "I've been thinking, and I don't think repressing everything is helping you."

"Archie-pie's right," agreed Mia, and Arch sent her a reproachful glare. "You can shout at us or whatever. We know it's not personal."