ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ 12 ɢʀɪᴍᴍᴀᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

NOTE: Hi people!

How are you guys doing? I'm sorry for taking so long. I'm not gonna lie, it's been quite hard these past few months but I'm thankfully doing a lot better now.

It has been very difficult to stay motivated, but I appreciate your comments on my last chapter. Truly.

Anyways, I apologize again for not updating sooner. I'm not very pleased by this chapter, but I hope you like it :).

Enjoy~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

"Who?" said Harry blankly.

"He left!" said the old lady, wringing her hands. "Left to see someone about a batch of cauldrons that fell off the back of a broom! I told him I'd flay him alive if he went, and now look! Dementors! It's just lucky I put Mr Tibbies on the case! But we haven't got time to stand around! Hurry, now, we've got to get you back! Oh, the trouble this is going to cause! I will kill him!" "But —"

"Who the bloody hell are you?" interrupted Mia. "And what are you talking about? What is going on?"

"You're — you're a witch?" questioned Harry, looking at the old lady and ignoring the girl completely.

"I'm a Squib, as Mundungus knows fully well, so how on earth was I supposed to help you fight off dementors? He left you completely without cover when I warned him. Good luck Padfoot's daughter —"

"Euphemia," intervened the girl sharply. "I'm not anyone's daughter. My name is Euphemia."

The old lady merely nodded her head, though Mia had the impression she had not listened to her.

"This bloke Mundungus has been following me? Hang on — it was him! He Disapparated from the front of my aunt's house!" exclaimed Harry.

"Yes, yes, yes, but luckily I'd stationed Mr Tibbies under a car just in case, and Mr Tibbies came and warned me, but by the time I got to your house you'd gone — and now — oh, what's Dumbledore going to say?" the old lady muttered nervously.

"You!" she shrieked at Dudley, still supine on the alley floor. "Get your fat bottom off the ground, quick!"

"You know Dumbledore?" said Harry, staring at her.

"So what," snapped Mia, losing her temper and pointing her wand at the woman.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

"Merlin," spoke Harry, lowering her arm. "Calm down, she won't hurt us."

"Are you sure?" asked Mia. "Don't you think it's weird that right after we got attacked, she just showed up here?"

"You can't seriously think she's a threat, Euphemia," he stated. "Look at her."

Mia stared at him, and finally, it hit her just how unaware of the real world Harry really was. He was nearly killed at that graveyard, but still, he didn't see strangers as a threat. Better, he didn't see strangers that looked innocent as a threat.

If only he had met Yelena Andriev, he wouldn't be so naive.

"Calm down, girl. I will not hurt you," spoke the oldest lady. "I'm Arabella Figg, the Dursley's neighbour."

"Dursley's?" repeated the girl, confused.

"My relatives," answered Harry.

"Answering your question, boy. Of course, I know Dumbledore. Who doesn't?"

"But come on — I'll be no help if they come back, I've never so much as Transfigured a teabag —"

"What is going on?" inquired Mia, looking at Harry in annoyance. "Potter, you have two minutes to explain."