ᴀʟʟɪᴇꜱ

NOTE: Hey guys!

A new chapter is up. I feel like this will help you understand a bit more about Harry and maybe even the Potters...

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

After saying goodbye to Archie and Illy, Jamie and Mia followed Neville and Harry to where the Gryffindor tower and dorms were supposed to be.

Harry avoided exchanging words with his brother or the girl the whole way, possibly because of Jamie's murderous stare that coerced him enough to keep him away and silent.

"What's the matter?" murmured Mia, realising the tension between the brothers. "You're almost murdering your brother with your eyes."

"I know he asks for a murder every once in a while, but this is harsh, even for you."

Jamie wanted to reply but didn't. Mia read the situation, as usual, and understood his quietness as a sign for her to not press up on the matter.

As soon as they stood in front of a frame and Neville said the password, the two walked inside the room with amazed looks on their faces. The common room was, by far, the best place Mia and Jay had ever been inside that castle. It was a welcoming, cosy, and circular room full of tattered armchairs and old tables. A fire was crackling merrily in the grate, and a few people were warming their hands before going to their dormitories.

On the other side of the room, redheads number something, as Illy had called them, were posting a note on the notice board. Jamie saw as Harry waved goodnight to them and headed straight for the door of what he assumed was the boys' dormitories, but not before casting one last glance at Jamie and Mia.

Jay sighed, glaring at his brother before turning to his best friend again.

"Are you going to bed yet?" asked Mia, and the boy nodded.

"Well, try not to kill Harry while he's asleep," she joked. "Your parents will be on my tail again if you do that."

Jamie let out a laugh.

"I've managed to control myself for years," Jamie joked. "One more night will be nothing."

Mia agreed with an amused smile and sighed.

"Well, if sharing a room with Harry is awful, just imagine how much worse it could be," said the girl, walking to the staircase opposite the one Harry had climbed. "You could've had the great pleasure to share a dormitory with Granger."

"If I don't turn up tomorrow, it's because she managed to bore me to death on the first night."

Jamie laughed out loud and agreed, waving his friend goodnight while Mia climbed the stairs to the dormitory.

Jay could feel his mood slightly better, but the same thought was still stuck in his head. The boy sighed, messed up his hair and headed into the dormitory behind Harry.

Shouts were coming from inside the door where the dormitory was supposed to be, and although Jamie wanted to go in, he opted to wait a few minutes for the shouting to die down, which it didn't.

With another long sigh, Jamie opened the door and stepped inside.

The argument didn't seem to die down, but everyone noticed when Jay entered the room. The boy walked over to the bed where his belongings were and did his best to ignore the argument but couldn't stop the eminent and persistent anger inside him from rising with every word.

Harry needed to learn to control his bloody temper.

The issue, however, went beyond the anger that probably didn't belong to him. Jamie recognised that the feeling wasn't entirely his because of the burden that came with it. Heaviness, persistent headaches and the certainty that he would be too exhausted to do anything for the next few hours.