ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ ᴜᴍʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ

NOTE: Hey guys!

Well, surprise haha. Actually, this and the previous one were supposed to be just one chapter, but I figured it would be too big.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here for you.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

Jamie and Mia followed to their Divination class, while Archie and Illy went to their Arithmancy class. As soon as they walked inside the classroom, though, both wished they hadn't.

"Good day," said Professor Trelawney. "And welcome back to Divination. I have been following your fortunes most carefully over the holidays and am delighted to see that you have all returned to Hogwarts safely — as, of course, I knew you would."

"How considerate," muttered Mia, and Jamie laughed.

"You will find at your tables copies of The Dream Oracle by Inigo Imago. Dream interpretation is a most important means of divining the future and may probably be tested in your O.W.L. Not, of course, that I believe examination passes or fails are of the remotest importance when it comes to the sacred art of divination. If you have the Seeing Eye, certificates and grades matter very little. However, the headmaster likes you to sit the examination, so..."

Her voice trailed away delicately, leaving them in no doubt that Professor Trelawney considered her subject above such sordid matters as examinations.

"Turn, please, to the introduction and read what Imago says about dream interpretation. Then, divide into pairs. Use The Dream Oracle to interpret each other's most recent dreams. Carry on."

"Merlin, we should've listened to Archie," said Mia, opening the book. "Don't tell him I said that."

Jamie chuckled and nodded.

"I won't," assured him. "Because if I did, I would have to tell him I agree with you."

The one good thing to be said for this lesson was that it was not a double period. By the time both finished reading the introduction, they had barely ten minutes left for dream interpretation.

"So, want to talk about your dream?" mocked Jamie.

"Actually," started Mia thoughtfully. "I have been having weird dreams."

Jamie turned to her with a frown.

"What do you mean?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know for sure," she said, leaning towards him. "I can't really remember them. It's just..."

"It's like a dream, but doesn't actually feel like a dream?."

"Does that even make sense?" she asked.

Jamie frowned in confusion.

"Not really," he said.

She denied.

"I don't know. It might be a one-time thing," said Mia. "I know they were different, but they get blurred every time I try to remember it."

"Anyway, probably it's not a big deal."

Jamie messed up his hair thoughtfully and denied it.

"I don't think so," he said. "He said something at the graveyard, didn't he?

"Something about a seal."

Mia shook her head slowly.

"I suppose," she said. "I don't quite remember."

"And what do you think it means?"

Jamie sighed and shrugged.

"No idea," stated Jamie before turning his gaze to his brother. "Seal, Gemini bond, all that."