Chapter Thirty One

This chapter is dedicated to the man the myth the legend... KianAdams

Thanks for all the support <3

...

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

-Stephen King.

...

Fawn's POV

A few hours later there was a knock at the door. I was wearing my fluffy slippers and watching The Walking Dead, in a food coma after a large meal. The gang had gone out for food after work, and this time the meal had been rather uneventful. Unless I counted the amount of times Chris flirted and teased Ada. He was really trying, bless his heart.

I walked across the room, clad and in my gray sweatpants and cropped winter jumper, and unlocked the door. In front of me stood a disheveled version of Tyler. "Hey tesoro." He smiled gently at me, leaning against the door frame making me melt.

"H-hey." I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear nervously, admiring the way the dark night sky contrasted against his back.

"You gonna let me in anytime soon?" I was broken from my thoughts. "Or are you just going to keep staring at me?"

That damn arrogance of his would be the death of me.

"Shut u-up." I pulled him inside and led him into the living room once he had taken his shoes off. Not much had changed since he was last in my house, except for the giant pillow fort by the TV that I had created. I walked into the kitchen and boiled some water, pushing my hair out of my face. It had become frizzy and curly since being up in braids all day. I could hear Tyler follow behind me and lean against the countertop on my left.

Without looking at him I placed two mugs in front of me, one a dark brown and the other a baby pink floral design. "Do you w-want something to d-drink? I could make us c-c-coffee or hot chocolate?" He looked exhausted after all.

I felt two hands slide around my waist, landing on my stomach, followed by a series of kisses to my neck. "Hot chocolate sounds good baby." Tyler mumbled against my skin, before kissing it harshly making me jump. "How did I get so lucky to have you eh?"

"Um. Well, e-erm I-" I went into hyperdrive. Is this what its like to have a boyfriend?

"Relax. I'm only teasing." He chuckled, removing his hands and walking to stand next to me instead of behind me. He passed me the milk from the fridge as I began making our drinks on autodrive, completely distracted by how cold my stomach now felt.

I passed him his hot chocolate a moment later, sprinkling it with marshmallows to make a smiley face that slowly melted away. I couldn't help but grin at the drink. Tyler had automatically reached for the mug on the left which happened to be the pink floral mug. He hadn't even realized yet.

"What are you smiling about eh?" He raised a brow at me and continued sipping his drink, seemingly relaxed. I shook my head and grabbed my own drink, creating a smiley face with more marshmallows. "You're so fuckin cute." He shook his head at me.

All I could do was blush. I wasn't quite sure how to handle this side of Tyler, he was so sweet and affectionate. I was absolutely loving it.

...

"I hear Chris has joined your little friend group." He mumbled, brushing the hair out of his face. His hoodie was back on today, and I had been debating asking him about it for the last half hour.

"Oh, y-yeah! He's such a nice guy." I laughed, "I think Ada even likes him, although she w-w-w-would never admit it. "

"That's good tesoro. He told me how good you've been to him." He smiled down at me. "I told him you were fucking perfect, and it's nice to finally open up to somone."

I pinched his cheeks cutely, casuing him to scowl at me. "Thanks for the j-j-jacket by the w-way."

His brows shot to the sky, and he gaped down at me. "He told you about that?" I could only nod, too busy giggling into his chest. "That little bastard. I'm gonna kill him. Fuckin blabber mouth." He shook his head and clenched his fists. He was such a hot head sometimes.

"Relax." I patted him on the chest. "It w-was nice of you."

"Really, you liked it?" He asked, unsure. "I wasn't sure if it was too much."

"Nah it w-was super s-sweet." I grinned checkily. "I just h-h-hope you realise you are n-never getting it back. It's m-mine now." I shurgged, teasing.

"Damn right it's yours." He pulled me closer to him and snuggled my hair. I inhaled the smell of pepermint and pinewood, loving his scent. "Now everyone w-w-will know you're mine. And i'm yours."

"Awww." I teased. "You're a-adorable."

"Fuck off tesoro." He growled at me, but I knew he was only playing.

Before I could argue back to him, we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I rasied an eyebrow and sat up, moving away from Tyler. He groaned but let me go, watching me walk towards the door. I had wrapped the blanket around myself, clad in my comfy clothes and slippers, and padded over to the door. Not bothering to check the peephole, I flung it open.

I was spared maybe a second before Tyler's large frame yanked me behind him. The man on the other side of the door grinned, showcasing rotten teeth and emitting the stench of beer. "The fuck?" Tyler scowled, immidiately consumed with rage.

I had no idea what was going on, looking between the older man at the door and my boyfriend. "Tyler y-y-y-you're hurting me." I pulled at his hands which were clutched tightly onto my wrists, but he only loosened his grip slightly. "What's g-going on?"

"Yeah. Why don't you elaborate." The man at the door sneered, looking at Tyler with dark smirk. "Tell her son."

Wait- Son?