𝑺𝒐 𝑾𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒆𝒅...

1st Person POV-

Me, Hina, and Emma we're having a convo while the boys were playing ball or some shi.

"Sooo, Y/n, who do you think is cute? Mikey seems to talk about you a lot." Emma said smirking at me.

"Wait, he does?" I asked Emma.

"Yes, girl, he talks about you to Draken alll the time. He always talks about how cute you are and stuffff. I think he likes you." Emma said giggling. Hinata laughed too and I pushed her playfully and put my hand over Emma's mouth.

"He couldn't have said that, Emma, you gotta be kidding." I said, my face getting warm.

"Nope, he said it all." Emma said. "I think he likes you <3."

"Stop it, Emma..." I said, a bit embarrassed. "I heard you like Draken. You going to the festival with him?"

Now it was her turn to be embarrassed. "Y/n! Don't say that out loud!!! And yeah I am going with him, but I don't think he likes me back..."

"Oh, I wouldn't be to sure." I said.

"Huh? Why? Did he say something about me?" Emma said, looking at me.

"I won't say anything else...!" I said mysteriously.

"No, wait, tell me. "Emma said.

"Uh-uh. Nope. No more." I said. "Now do you like Doritos Cool Ranch or Doritos Nacho Cheese. There is only one correct answer."

"Don't change the subject!" Emma said, shaking my shoulders.

___________

It was the night of the festival, and I was chilling like a villian at home watching the Hallmark channel. I <3 the Hallmark channel. It was a Christmas movie because that's the only thing Hallmark ever puts on.

Miruka came into the living room and said. "Your pronouns are they, because you'll never be them." She pointed at the couples kissing on the TV.

"Shut up, Miruka." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm hungry. Can you get me icecream, please?" I was being as polite as possible.

"No, but you know what you need to do? Go to that festival. I'm sure they got bussin food there." Miruka said.

"You not gonna get me my icecream?" I asked.

"No. Go to the festival. I'll drive ya." Miruka said.

"I'll walk 😒." I said, putting on some ripped jean shorts and going out the door. (Not the long kind. I HATE long jean shorts. The short ones are better.)

I walked to the festival then I got a call from my phone. It must be time. It was Draken and he said to head over to the festival right now. Luckily, I was already half way there. Draken sounded hurt, meaning that he was already hit.

I ran faster and made it to the festival to see Draken fighting off some guys while being injured. I brought a little help with me. I took out a solid brick and knocked a dude upside his head.

"Y/n, you made it." Draken said.

"Of course." I said and smiled at him.

"Y/n!" Emma called and I turned around to look at her.

"Don't worry, Emma! Just stay calm!" I said.

My stupid ass wasn't paying attention, so a guy ran over and swung a bat at my skull. It hit me and I stumbled.

"Dammit. Y/n, you good?" Draken said, while punching a guy.

"No, because now I'm like you." I said, smashing the brick against the guy who hit me.