𝑾𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆

Izana Kurokawa v.s. Manjirou Sano...

"It's about to get REAL," Y/n thought.

"...How did you get back up?" Izana thought after kicking Mikey.

After they stared each other down for a while, Mikey decided to strike first. He raised his leg and then sent a powerful kick towards Izana's face, but was blocked by Izana himself.

"Whoa <3!" Izana said playfully, as if he didn't have a care in the world. "That was an awesome kick, Mikey!"

Izana got close to Mikey and a kicked him again. Izana blocked Mikey's kick with his arm with a crazed smile on his face.

"You have this much power even after I made you lose your balance?! That's crazy!!!" Izana yelled like a maniac.

This time, they both kicked at the same time and ended up blocking each other.

They both fell back due to their extreme power on both ends.

"That natural rebound and sense of balance! No wonder they call you 'unbeatable'." Izana commented. "This is great! I'm getting excited to fight you <3."

Mikey quickly made a move to attack, but Izana effortlessly sent a roundhouse to his face. Mikey dropped to the ground.

"I can already see through your moves," Izana said, looking down on Mikey.

"I've overpowered everything in my path with 'power'. Well, there's no stopping it now since my plan fell apart. I'll kill you," Izana said confidently.

Mikey got back up again, dashing towards Izana. Mikey kicked him, but failed to land an actual hit.

"I already told ya...that I can see through everything, right?!" Izana yelled at Mikey, blocking the kick.

Izana punched Mikey near his eye, but Mikey didn't budge. Instead, he spoke.

"Lemme ask you one thing. Why did you try to kill Emma? Why did you kidnap Y/n?"

___

"Mikey. I'll tell you my secret. Shinichiro didn't become my 'ideal older brother'. And then, your subordinate basically killed him...that's why I decided this. I'm gonna turn you into ash...and make you into my 'older brother," Izana said, gripping Mikey's jaw.

"What is he even saying...?" Y/n thought, biting her finger nervously.

"So, can you just become empty already?" Izana said, an irk mark appearing on his face.

"...Is that why you kidnapped Y/n? Is that why you attempted to murder Emma?" Mikey asked, circling back to his question.

Bam!

Izana didn't answer. Instead, he kicked Mikey right in his face and Mikey flew back a few inches.

Y/n flinched at Izana's action.