𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒆

"Okay, everyone's here." Draken confirmed.

I was sitting with my legs crossed by Draken. This floor dirty asf but I don't feel like standing.

"Damn, he is tall..." I said at Hakkai for no reason whatsoever.

"Enter!" Mikey declared.

"Takemitchy!'

"Hakkai..."

"As you all know, four days ago..." Draken started. "Takemitchy was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons."

"He committed violence on Takmitchy, knowing he's our first division captain. Which means that this...is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." Draken said seriously.

"Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses." Smiley said, grinning.

"We already crushed the Black Dragons once." Mucho said. "It'll be easy right?"

"..."

"We beat the ninth generation before. The tenth generation's totally different." Mitsuya explained.

"You're missing the point! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragons's turf was." Smiley said, getting up. "So why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?"

"Hey, Hakkai." Mucho said, getting real close to Hakkai. "Are you...acting as a spy for the Black Dragons?! You son of a bitch."

"You're the boss's little bro, aren't ya?" Smiley asked.

"Tried to hide that from us, huh?!" Mucho pushed.

"W-wait a minute. Hakkai didn't mean to..."

"Shut the hell up!!" Mucho told Takemichi.

He shut up. I scratched my hand out of nervousness, hoping nothing too bad would happen.

It was quiet for a minute, until Hakkai took a kneel.

"I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences." Hakkai said.

"So leader!! I, Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gang's second division vice-captain...request permission to leave Toman!!"

"...Is that right with you?"

It was quiet for a bit.

"Stop right there!!" Takemichi shouted.

We look at him.

"I object!" Takemichi said.

"Takemitchy..."

OH HELL NO NOT THIS!!

___ A/n: Y'all know that part where Takemichi gave Mikey a snack and it back fired?? I can't bring myself to write that. ITS SO EMBARRASSING STOP-____

"What's your decision, Mikey?" Draken asked.

"I'll leave it up to Mitsuya, since he's the second division captain." Mikey decided.

Mitsuya got up and walked to Hakkai.

"Sorry, Taka-chan. I've already made up my mind."

"..."

"Don't look so sad, Hakkai." Mistuya said. "I understand."

"It was a pleasure working with you!" Hakkai said, bowing to Mistuya.

"What are you saying? I didn't say you could leave." Mitsuya said.

"Huh?"

"Let me talk to Taiju!" Mitsuya said.