𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝑳

Your POV-

"Now! The second person! Inui!! To the front!!" Draken announced.

"Seishu Inui  , from the 11th gen Black Dragons." Inui introduced, he was beside Koko.

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang." Koko said, with a smirk.

There was some chatter, because Black Dragon members aren't supposed to beat here after we beat their asses (out of pure luck to be honest, because if Mikey, Draken, and Baji weren't there...)

"The 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired," Koko said.

"...And after discussing it with Mikey..." Inui said, "...We've decided to join under Toman!"

"Oh my god??" I whispered, pretending like I didn't know that this was going to happen.

"I assign the Black Dragons to the first division. In other words, under Takemichi Hanagaki's command!!" Mikey announced.

Takemichi looked absolutely shocked as I shook his shoulders in excitement. Koko AND Inui in our division?? SWEET!!

"WHATTT??!" Takemichi yelled.

"Woohoo!" I cheered.

The chatter amongst the gang members got even louder.

"Got it?! Takemitchy." Mikey asked.

"Y-yeah."

"Tsk!" Chifuyu sucked his teeth. He probably thought Inui and Koko wanting to be in Takemichi's division was sus.

"The Black Dragons are under my command...? Why...? Whose decision is this?!" Takemichi asked, sweatdropping.

"'If we're going to be part of Toman. We'd rather be with him...' That's...what they want," Mikey told him.

Inui looked at Takemichi, while Koko stared ahead.

"...I'm 100% sure there's another side to this..."Chifuyu muttered.

Inui and Koko approached us.

I fought back a smile. Finally, a GOOD add on to the gang!

"Glad to be here, Captain!" Koko said, sticking out his tongue.

"I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us," Inui said. "We'll help you."

The chatter finally ended when Draken demanded, "Quiet everyone!"

"Lastly, I want to talk about something...involving the Christmas Conflict," Mikey said.

Hereee it comesss!!!! I bounce in excitement, waiting for him to say the wonderful words.

"Mikey...?" Takemichi muttered.

"Tetta Kisaki!" Mikey called.

"Yes!" Kisaki answered.

"You're fired," Mikey said simply.

"Woohoo! Hell yeah!!!" I cheered filling the silence. I didn't care if some bitches were staring, this is the best day ever!

Some chattered followed after I cheered. Kisaki looked like he saw hell on earth, and I was jumping up and down happily.

"I gave Mikey a general report of Kisaki's betrayal. Huh? But I never thought...that he would do this." Chifuyu said. "You know, he's a captain...so I didn't think he'd get fired."

I jumped on Chifuyu back to hug him. He almost toppled over in shock, but he caught me by my legs.

"Whoa! Damn, what was that for??" He asked, look over his shoulder at me.