𝑩𝑰𝑮 𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑱𝑼 𝑰𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑬

Your POV-

"You think I won't do it?" Inui asked.
"Let me go..." I said, yanking away from the Black Dragon members.

"Let her go." Koko ordered. They let me run off back to where the group was.

Yuzuha jump up and kicked Inui right in his neck. He hit the ground and Yuzuha stood perfectly.

"Keep your hands off my little brother!" She declared.

Inupi got up like nothing happened.

"Back off Inupi." Koko smirked. "They're the boss' sibs."

"I swore loyalty to the boss...but there's no reason I should take any shit form them." Inupi pointed the knife towards Yuzuha. "I don't care if you're girl. I'll show you who's in charge."

Takemichi stood in front of Hinata, trying to protect her.

"I'll kill you all." Inui stated.

"Better not!" I said, crossing my arms defiantly.

"Hanagaki! Leave this to us. Get outta here! Take Y/n and Hina with you!" Yuzuha ordered.

"About time! Let's fucking go." I said, grabbing both Hina and Takemichi's hands. "We're leaving."

"Takemichi! Behind you!" Hina shouted.

"What the hell?"

"Huh?"

It was Taiju. He took Takemichi's neck and threw him across the street. Takemichi held his throat and all the Black Dragon members bowed down.

"Your shit...just got wrecked!" Taiju exclaimed.

Oh hell to the no.

Takemichi was choking violently.

"Taiju." Hakkai said.

"That's just not fair! You guys look like you're having so much fun! Let me join!" Taiju yelled, grabbing Takemichi's collar.

Taiju let out a crazy laugh and punched Takemichi's face. I should PROBABLY do something...

"Takemichi!"

"Hold on, bro, I-"

"Stay back!" Yuzuha said, putting her arms in front of us.

It was quiet for a while until Taiju asked, "...So...Who's this jerk?"

"Haha...don't even know the guy and you slugged him anyway? Nice one, boss." Koko said. "He's first division captain, Takemichi Hanagaki."

"Haha! Captain! Damn, Koko! That's a good joke right there!" Taiju said.

"It's true. One of Hakkai's little friends." Koko confirmed.

"Hahaha! No fucking way!" Taiju laughed.

Taiju kicked Takemichi's nose and Takemichi basically went flying.

"So, he brought a Toman bastard right into our family's home? Even though he doesn't join us no matter how many times I tell him?!!" Taiju yelled.

He sighed.

"Hakkaaai. Beat him to death." Taiju demanded. "Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!"

"Taiju, he didn't know that this was Black Dragon territory, so please..." Hakkai muttered, sweating in fear.

"I don't care. Didn't you hear my orders?" Taiju said, towering over Hakkai. "You're my little brother. That comes before Toman. You must obey me. Family bonds are more important than friends, aren't they?"