𝑩𝒓𝒐...𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊..?

1st Person POV:

"Envy...?"

"Yeah. He felt intense envy towards Mikey. Resentment," Draken said. "There's something that's always bothered me. When Toman was formed...it was what the ninth leader of the Black Dragons, Shion Madarame told us."

"Carry on the eight leader's will! Manjiro Sano!! The Black Dragons will crush you, and the rest of the Tokyo Manji Gang!!"

"'The eighth leader's will'...? What? Izana Kurokawa was the eighth leader of the Black Dragons." Takemichi commented.

"Right...when the ninth-generation Black Dragons attacked Kazutora...what if that was a plan by Izana Kurokawa to crush Mikey, without Shinichiro finding out?"

"Ohhh..." I said, thinking about Draken's reasoning. Izana definitely wouldn't want Shini to find out. Especially because Mikey and Shinichiro are close.

"What if Izana Kurokawa had a personal grudge against Mikey...?" Draken said.

"And he does..." I added.

"Exactly," Draken told me.

"Without Shinichiro being here...he's founded Tenjiku and put his own plans into motion...So he can take up Mikey for sure this time..." Takemichi said.

___

"Sorry for calling you over out of nowhere...Chifuyu and Y/n," Takemichi told us when he opened the door to his house.

"You find out anything?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah, Y/n and I both did actually. A whole lot!" Takemichi replied.

"Yeah...a whole lot is an understatement..." I commented.

I let Takemichi do the explaining on what we learned at Mikey's house.

___________

"So the reason Tenjiku is attacking us...is because of a grudge Izana has against Mikey, his half-brother...?"

"...Yeah, basically," Takemichi said.

"Man, I never thought this would involve Toman's founding..." Chifuyu said, scratching the back of his head in thought.

Takemichi was silent for a while.

"I told you guys this, because I can trust you," Takemichi spoke up.

"...? Okay," Chifuyu said, a little confused.

"Yeah, we know that..." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"But from no on, I'm doing it alone," Takemichi said.

"What?" Chifuyu said, sweatdropping.

"Here we go with this again..." I muttered.

"I'm serious. I won't get you guys dragged into this again," Takemichi said.

"Huh?! Why are you saying this now?!" Chifuyu said, his eyes widening.

"Literally..." I added.

"Naoto's dead," Takemichi said.

"Huh?"

"Oh shit, really?"

"I really can't go back to the future anymore, so this is my last chance," Takemichi said, clenching his fist. "I don't really know how, but this conflic with Tenjiku will end in a compromise. And somehow...Mikey will fall into Kisaki and Izana's hands. I'll put an end to this sibling rivalry," Takemichi said, with a dead look in his eyes. "I'm going to kill Kisaki and Izana. Even if we end up killing each other...!"