𝑴𝒐𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝑨𝒔𝒔

1st Person POV-

When I woke up, I realized I missed the Mizo Mid Crews special moment :(((.

The dumb hospital people put me on a hospital bed, because they thought that I was going to be in a coma, but it was just a concussion🙄.

So after begging them to let me go, I rushed out of my room.

"Y'all what happened to Draken!?" I asked.

"Y/n?" Takemichi said turning around.

" Is Draken okay?" I asked Takemichi.

"Are you okay? They said you had a concussion-"

"BOY IF YOU DON'T-" I said, but lowered my voice because we in a hospital. "It was a yes or no question. Is Draken alive or not?"

"Yes, he's alive." Takemichi said and sweat-dropped.

"Y/n! You're awake!" Emma and Hina were running towards me.

"Haiiii." I said, smiling.

"It's good to see you, Y/n." Mitsuya said.

"Thank yewwww." I said.

"Y/n! Do you know? Draken's okay!" Yamagishi said, towards me.

"Yes, chile I know." I said playfully rolling my eyes at him.

After everyone greeting me and shit Takemichi left somewhere and I left to go check on Mikey because I'm SUCH a good friend.

"It's time to be emotional." I thought to myself, going over to the spot where Mikey was crying. "Wait, ain't Takemichi around the corner spying?? Shoot, that bitch is nosyyyy."

Anyways, I cautiously took a few steps towards Mikey and said, "You good, my brotha?"

He looked up at me and said, "Y/n-chan?" And he tried wiping his tears away. "You got a concussion. How did you wake up so fast?"

"Because Imma badass. Now, don't cry Mikey. Draken is safe and alive!" I said, hugging Mikey around his shoulders.

"I know, but I was just so worried..." Mikey said, more tears falling down his face. "I didn't want you to see me like this."

"It's cool, brah. I don't judge 💪." You said.

"You don't think I'm weak?" Mikey asked.

"No, not at all. Besides, The strongest people cry." You said, smiling.

"Thank you, Y/n." Mikey said hugging you back now.

"You're welcome, Mikey." You said, hugging him tighter.

_A/n: AND Y'ALL ARE SO WELCOME FOR THIS MIKEY MOMENT!_

-----

2nd Person POV-

You we're walking down the street with your boba and apples for Draken and you spot Takemichi in an UGLY-ASS outfit.

"Yo! Y/nnn!" Takemichi called towards you.

"Boy, what the hell." You said.

"You like my fit, bestie??" He asked.

"Hail nah!" You said, taking a sip of your boba. "Who told you it was okay to come out yo house looking like that??"

"You mad!!" Takemichi said, completely ignoring what you said.

"Ok..." You said, now walking with him.

"Hey, it's Takemichi and Y/n!" A kid yelled.

"Huh? The duo who shut down the 8/3 battle?"

"For real? Holy shit!"