𝑻𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒔𝒕??

Your POV:

Oh my god. I'm sick. I woke up the next morning, feeling like I couldn't breath. My nose was SUPER stuffy and my throat was on FIREEEE. And when I tried to speak, I sounded like a 30 year old mother that smokes :(. Hopefully this don't last too long...

I told my sister and she put on a mask. How dramatic 🙄🙄🙄. This isn't covid.

"I can't be sick, I have to go to work." She said and she made me some tea.

Anyways, I was sitting at home and Takemichi texted me because I wasn't at school today. I told him I was sick and I would probably be better tomorrow. I look outside the window like I'm a main character and sigh for dramatic effect.

How THE FUCKKK am I supposed to do my plan if I'm sick?? I need to go get medicine. My sister is still at work or maybe she isn't I don't know, but I need medicine lol.

I put on a coat and step outside to be met with an icy breeze.

"OH MY LORD!"

I grew some balls (not literally) and I walked out the door into that life threatening ass weather. I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine. I just realized that today is Christmas Eve, the day Takemichi breaks up with Hina!

I walked out of the pharmacy, and it was really snowing now. My inner self is telling me to PLAY IN THE SNOW, but I have to go home or else my sickness will get worse.

____

At Night:

3rd Person POV:

"Fuck, it's cold." Hanma complained, pulling up his jacket collar. "Hey, Chifuyu. Is Takemitchy comin' or what?"

"He said he had something small to take care of." Chifuyu answered.

"He didn't ditch us like Y/n did, right?" Kisaki said. "We're carrying out our plan tomorrow, you know."

"Let's go inside and eat while we wait." Chifuyu suggested, heading towards a small restaurant.

Umishita Park

Takemichi stood, umbrella in hand while the snow fell. Hinata was him.

"Let's break up, Hinata." Takemichi said, bags under his eyes. He must have been crying again.

Takemichi tried of thinking of an explanation.

"You're probably wondering why I'm doing this outta nowhere but...I've been considering this for a while...I mean...Uh...I found another girl I like." Takemichi lied.

"...Hina...I don't...I don't love you anymore." Takemichi lied again. "I found another girl...yeah. So..."

Hinata threw her umbrella after standing quietly all that time. She landed a punch on Takemichi. She landed another punch on him knocking him to the ground.

"Wha... Hina?"

She sat on top of him and repeatedly beat his face screaming, "JERK! You jerk!"

Hinata's eyes were full of tears.

"I HATE YOU!" Hinata screamed and punched him one last time before getting up, picking up her purse and walking away.

Takemichi stayed on the ground for a while.

"This is fine." He thought. "There might be a connecting between me, Kisaki, and Hina. So it's better this way."

"It's fine..." He repeated in his head.

_________

1st Person POV:

"ACHOO!" I sneezed (screamed).