𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑶

(I might edit some chapters so if some words changed don't be alarmed bookies)

Your POV:

"Boss!!" Inupi screamed.

"Taiju taken down in one hit...?" Koko muttered. "So that's the invincible Mikey!"

"Embarrassing..." I sang under my breath.

"He just one-shot him," Hakkai said, looking astonished.

"That was awesome, Mikey-kun!" Chifuyu said.

"What a beast!" Yuzuha commented.

"You had me going for a minute there..." Mitsuya said, exhaling.

"My brother, Baji, and you guys...you're cutall with me. That's what makes me strong." Mikey said, holding on to the charm.

"All right guys! Christmas might be over...but let's ride!" Mikey said, smiling.

"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!!" Taiju screamed.

"Home...?" I said.

The rest turned around in surprise.

"NO! THIS ISN'T OVER YET TOMAN!" Taiju said, having to be held up by Inupi.

"KOKO!! CALL OUR SOLDIERS INSIDE! WE'LL PUT 100 OF OUR BEST MEN AGAINST THEM. I WON'T LET ANY OF YOU LEAVE!! IT ENDS HERE! I WON'T LOSE TO ANYONE, YOU BASTARDS!"

"...Taiju. The Black Dragons are strong. But they can't create a new age. You're good in a fight. But you've got no heart." Mikey turned around to face Taiju. "We're going to create a new age. So sit back and watch."

"KOKO! THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!" Taiju yelled. "HURRY UP."

"Boss..."

"Huh?!"

"We've lost..." Koko said.

...

"LEMME GO, INUI!" Taiju ordered and he saw for himself.

"Huh?...What happened here?!"

"Oh? Are things all done in there?" Draken said, spots of blood on his face.

"Took ya bastards long enough." BAJI??? Ain't no way. Baji wiped blood on his nose and hand his signature grin on his face.

"Let Mikey know we're done," Draken said, bodies of Black Dragon members scattered on the ground around them.

...

"Takemitchy, you can still move, right?"

"Uh...Yeah." Takemichi said.

"Just gotta hold out a little longer. We've got 100 Black Dragon's outside. And six of us."

"I think the second division needs to raise some hell, Hakkai!" Mitsuya said.

"Yeah!" Hakkai agreed.

The doors of the church open. It was Draken and Baji!!

"...Why's everyone all tense?" Draken commented.

"Huh?"

"...Draken?! Baji?!"

"We stomped the fuckers outside." Baji said, tossing some hair out of his face.

"Taiju Shiba lost." Draken said.

"Yup!" Mikey said, smiling sweetly.

"What?" Takemichi said.

"No way...!" I said.

We all ran outside.

"The Black Dragons are dead! Toman wins!!" Mikey stated.