𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆...

Previously on Operation-Save-Emma...

Well, you got hit pretty bad. How much brain damage are you gonna get...now you can't fight Tenjiku...or can you...?

1st Person POV-

Omg I'm getting such deja vu right now because this happened in the manga, but instead it was Emma and not me.

Please dont die Please dont die Please dont die... I was thinking to myself as Mikey carried me.

"Y/n, please hang in there. I know you can do it," Emma said hopefully.

"Pfft, I'll be fine. This is nothing," I said, letting out a small laugh, but it didn't even sound like a laugh. Sounded more like a cry, but hey man, at least I tried.

"But...you look really hurt..." Emma said to me, wiping a tear from her eye. "It's looking pretty bad..."

"Y/n is strong, Emma," Mikey said, squeezing me tighter. "She won't die from this."

"Yeah, what...he said," I agreed, trying to stop myself from blacking-out.

I felt my grip on Mikey's jacket get looser. No...please please...don't let this happen universe...I still have so much to do...

Mikey must have felt it too because he said, "Y/n, please don't do this to me. To us. You know I need you right? Do you know how much Toman needs you?"

"Mhm..." I answered.

"Y/n, please stay awake," Takemichi told me, his voice shaking in fear and sadness.

"Guys...I'm really sorry..." I said, closing my eyes at last.

"Sorry, for what...? Y/n?! Y/n!!" I heard voices yelling my name, but soon they all faded away and came to a complete stop...

_________

3rd Person POV-

"I'm sorry, but there's not much we can do," The doctor told Mikey, Draken, Emma, and Takemichi.

The damage has been done. There was no sign of Y/n waking up and everyone was worried.

"She's going to be in a coma for quite a while. Our estimate is about 3 months...but there's a possibilty she'll never wake up because of previous injuries involving her skull. I'm so sorry," The doctor explained. "I'll leave the room for you all..."

"Y/n..." Emma cried into her hands. The room was silent except for the cries of Emma. Mikey had an empty expression as he looked at our main characters still body. Draken was frowning slightly as he pat Emma's back to comfort her and Takemichi's eyes were watering.

Y/n might never wake up...how am I supposed to do this without her...? She's always been with me...always... Takemichi thought, trying to get ride of his tears, but they kept coming down.

Mikey left the room and so did Draken...and eventually Emma followed behind them. But Takemichi stayed.

"I gotta...do something..." He muttered to himself.

____

"What the hell...?" Miruka muttered to herself, looking at Y/n on the hospital bed. "3 months? How does this even happen...? Ooh girl, lips chapped and all...here."

Miruka took out some lip balm and applied it to Y/n's lips.

"Can't be crusty even if you're in a coma," Miruka said, tucking back in her purse. "I'll be back again later, okay?"

There was no response, but Miruka brushed some hair out of Y/n's face and left the room.

___

"Chifuyu! Did you get ahold of Mikey?" Akkun asked.

"No...it's no good. I can't get through," Chifuyu answered.

"Same with Takemichi and even Y/n...what happened to 'em?" Akkun muttered to himself.

Inui pulled up on his motorcycle not too long after Akkun said that.

"Inui! Where's Takemitchy and Y/n?! Weren't they just with you?" Chifuyu asked.

"Some real bad shit just went down..." Inui replied with a serious look on his face.

"Huh?"

___

At the hospital...

"Mikey...this might seem like a real thoughtless thing to say right now, but...today is our fight with Tenjiku. Mikey, without your orders, we can't make out move," Takemichi said, as he stood before Mikey.

Mikey didn't respond.

"..."

"..."

"Mikey. The one who hurt Y/n was...Kisaki!" Takemichi said, is eyes beginning to water again. "Knowing him he probably did some crafty shit...to make sure he'd never get caught by the cops."

"Mikey...I'll fight Tenjiku alone if I have to," Takemichi told Mikey.

Mikey still made no response. Takemichi walked away.

"Even if it's just me alone...I gotta keep moving forward..."

Crying and hiccuping could be heard. It was from Hina.

"Y/n! Nooo! This can't...be real!" Hina sobbed.

"Don't you cry! Hina!" A high-pitched voice said. A thumb with a silly face was drawn onto it. "'Cause I'm right here, see?"

Another thumb with a girly face poked out from behind the wall and said, "Waaah, waaah. Takemichi."

"Aw, what's wrong? Why don't you tell me all about it?"

"Takemichiii,"

"Haha-haha. There, there."

Hinata dashed to behind the wall and shouted, "That's not funny, Takemichi!!"

Takemichi looked apologetically at Hinata and told her. But he didn't just tell her anything, he told her the truth.

"When I was 21, I worked part-time as a department store cleaner. There was this one kid who kept getting lost. I tried using this as a distraction...but that just made the kid cry harder."

He took a deep breath.

"I know this is dumb...but this is me. At 26 years old. Just a flaky, hopeless moron. I went through my days in a haze. Even though something this bad was happening...I was totally clueless. I didn't know anything because I ran from everything that hurt me. I'm going out there! 'Cause there's still something I can do. Because I...want to see you smile," He told Hinata, mustering up a small smile.

"I will protect you...Hina. I will get revenge for you, Y/n. Even if I die today. Let's finish this, Kisaki!!" Takemichi thought to himself, with a grave look on his face.

___

Takemichi and Chifuyu stood above the rest of the Toman members.

"Listen up, everyone! Just a little while ago, our girl Y/n..has been put into a coma."

"Y/n was put into coma? Talk about timing..."

"What's gonna happen to Mikey?"

"For real?"

"Our leader nor our vice will be participating in today's battle againt Tenjiku..." Chifuyu announced.

____

I'm sorry this chapter is so short 😭😭 I'll try to update again soon