𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅...𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝒐𝒎𝒈...

1st Person POV:

"I'm close..."  I said, turning a corner.

It's been a while...and now the world is spinning.

"Why am I going so slow...?" I thought.

You finally made it to the church and saw Inupi and Koko.

"Shit!"

Inupi and Koko already entered the church meaning you were too late to stop Mitsuya from being injured.

I heard Hakkai screamed Mitsuya's name.

Shit...

I opened the door to the church and peaked inside.

"Well? Did my info help? Was it worth 100,000?" Koko asked slyly. "Oh, look who it is..." He added once he saw me.

Hakkai, who was kneeling down by an unconscious Mitsuya, looked up to see me. Everyone's gaze was now on me.

"Hey, I know I'm super late right now, but what the hell happened?" I muttered, taking my hood down.

Hakkai was breathing heavily and looking at Mitsuya. I squatted down beside Hakkai.

"Is he..." I started to say, but my voice trailed off.

"What now, Takemichi?!! Taka-chan, he's...!" - Hakkai.

"Of course, he is. I swung as hard as I could." Inupi said, holding the pole he used to whack Mitsuya with.

"HAHAHA! That's my Inui!" Taiju yelled triumphantly.

"Now let's beat the rest of 'em to death!" Taiju laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO..." Takemichi yelled

"...YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" Chifuyu finished.

"Bring it on, you little shits!!" Taiju challenged.

"He's not moving! Taka-chan's not moving, what do we do?" Hakkai yelled in panic.

I tried to stop the bleeding from Mitsuya's head.

"Black Dragon's you're gonna pay for this, you assholes!!" Chifuyu and Takemichi sprinted towards Taiju, Inui, and Koko, ready to fight them.

"Guys, wait!!" Mitsuya said, getting up unexpectedly. I stopped trying to tend to his wound.

"Mitsuya!"

"I'm all right. So cool it, would ya?" Mitsuya said, staggering.

Hakkai said, "Don't over do it!"

Mitsuya plopped down on the floor, Yuzuha was curled up on a bench right behind him. I sat on the bench and decided to listen in. I felt like I was going to lose consciousness too, and I've only just arrived.

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu. Calm down and listen carefully."

"...Okay."

"The situation looks hopeless. Taiju's a total beast, and the other two are probably insanely strong." Mitsuya explained. "Compated to them...Chifuyu you're beat up. And I can't move to be honest. Takemitchy you're in fighting shape. Y/n...Y/n, are you okay?!"

I wasn't even listening all that well because I was trying to stop myself from puking.

"What...? I answered feebly.

"Are you sick?" Mitsuya asked turning to me. "You haven't gotten up to fight at all."

"Is that why you bailed on us?" Takemichi asked. "Why didn't you say anything?"