Frivolous Facts 1 😻🫶🏾

1. Y/n used to think Hanma was attractive but now she thinks he's creepy.
2. Emma is team Mikey and so is Hinata. Draken is torn between Baji and Mikey. Chifuyu is team himself lmao and so is Baji.
3. Miruka is almost never home because she is a traveling stylist.
4. Y/n's Mother married Miruka's Father and they became step sisters. But, both parents mysteriously disappeared a few years before the current time.
5. In the future, Y/n will own a successful makeup brand.
6. Mitsuya is conflicted on his feelings for Y/n and wants to get closer to her.
7. Kisaki perceives Y/n as an attractive girl. If he wasn't after Hinata, he'd probably go for her 🤢.
8. Izana isn't even bothering looking for Y/n, because he thinks he'll just beat Mikey and get her back anyway.
9. Kakucho now has a soft spot for Y/n after helping her escape.
10. Hanma is sad Y/n escaped. Kisaki is mad because his plan failed and now Y/n still isn't dead.
11. Baji likes how Y/n always matches his energy when they play argue and he likes how she doesn't get offended by it.
12. Y/n has once threatened to take away Peke J from Chifuyu. Why? Because he lost a manga she lended him.
13. Takemichi is kind of suspicious on how Y/n always knew he was a timeleaper.
14. Takemichi is the most grateful for Y/n and appreciates her a lot. Maybe even more than Chifuyu 🤫🤫