Beating

Storm's Pov.

Alice sent me an invite to supper tonight at 7 and I'm worried. That damn Alexander is going to be there and that's not good.

It's 6:40 now so I get dressed in a camo t-shirt and jeans. I don't put on my combat boots and instead put on the new cowboy boots I got the other day.

 I don't put on my combat boots and instead put on the new cowboy boots I got the other day

(I like putting these outfit boards in, I'm sorry)

I stick my knife in my boot and another knife in my pocket. I cannot be too careful while I'm there. I would bring my 9 mm, but I don't want Eva to accidentally touch it and shoot something.

All dressed and ready to go. Great.

I don't even turn on the radio as I drive to Alice's. There's knots in my stomach and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Narrator's Pov.

Storm parks her truck and gets out. Alexander watches eagerly from the window, excited for his plan to finally go into action.

Three loud knocks and Eva runs to open the door. "Stom!!!" Eva cheers, pulling Storm into the house.

"I'm just setting the table, then we can eat." Alice tells her friend. "Sit by me! Sit by me!" Eva drags Storm to an empty seat next to her's.

"What are we eating?" Storm asks, expecting Alice to answer. "Lobster and caviar." Alexander announces, walking into the room like he owns the place.

"That sounds good." Storm lies through her teeth, this is too fancy for her. Alexander goes to the lobster pot and starts dishing up the lobster.

"What do you want to drink?" He asks once everyone has a lobster. Well, except Eva, she has a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Something non-alcoholic." With his back to her, a furious look is all over his face. It's going to be much harder to kill her if she never drinks any alcohol. Time for plan B.

Alexander grabs an expired dr.pepper from the fridge and hands it to her. "Thank you." Storm does her best not to punch him in his smug fae face.

Storm opens the can and takes a big swig. She immediately sputters the pop out. "I think this is expired."

"I'm so sorry, here have this instead." Alexander hands her a clear glass with an unknown brown drink in it. The drink itself is a mixture of the poison and chocolate milk. Quite a deadly combo.

Storm takes it and eagerly drinks some to get the expired taste out of her mouth.

'Man, I'm becoming a pussy. Can't even handle expired pop. Pathetic.' Storm thinks to herself.

The meal goes by rather uneventfully except the more she drinks, the shittier Storm feels. When she finished her first glass, she was immediately given an even more poisoned glass.

"Thanks for the meal y'all, but I think it's time for me to go." Storm rises from the table and takes a stumbly step towards the door. Everything is spinning and she feels extremely weak.

"Alex, go help her!" Alice demands of her boyfriend. Alexander takes Storm's arm and helps her to the door.

"You're not looking very good, I'll drive you home." He leads her to the truck and all but shoves her into the passenger seat.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." He cackles as he speeds to her cabin. "I can't wait till you're dead."

"How did you know it's me?" She asks, her whole world spinning and becoming blurry. "I wouldn't forget the one bitch who escaped my IED. You were supposed to fucking die with the others!" He curses at her.

"Fuck you!" She snarls back at him, grabbing her pocket knife from her pocket. She moves to stab him and he easily knocks the knife out of her weak hand.

"You're going to pay for that!" He laughs as he parks her truck and drags her by her hair into her cabin.

He opens the cabin door and throws her in, not even bothering to shut the door. Cowboy is drawn by the commotion and comes in barking.

"Stupid dog!" Alexander growls as he changes to his true form and grabs Cowboy by the scruff. He growls and tries to bite the evil fae. It's no use though and Alexander throws him into the wall.

A sickening crack follows and Cowboy whimpers. He tries to get up but instead he coughs up blood.

"You cock sucking bastard!" Storm tries to stand to attack him but instead only manages to get to her knees.

"Humans, pathetic as ever!" He laughs in her face. "What are you?" She asks as she sees three blurry versions of him.

"I'm a dark fae you dirty human." He kicks her in the ribs, causing her to crumble. Curling up in the fetal position, she uses it as a cover to grab her boot knife.

A swift kick to the back and she's forced to uncurl. "You should've died with your men." A heavy boot crushes her hand and her knife is released. She lets a whimper and glares up at him.

He grabs her knife and runs it over his finger. It easily slices his skin open. He grins at this realization.

His plan of making her death look like an accident is long gone. He just wants to beat her to death now. Well, maybe cut her up a bit too.

A few more swift kicks to the ribs cause Storm to start coughing up blood. A sick grin crosses the fae's face as he starts to kick her legs.

Storm reaches for her legs, trying to ward off his kicks. It works and instead he kicks her in the back more.

Once he's content with his kicking, he decides it's time to finish off the disgusting dog. He wants to gut the dog alive in front of her, make her really suffer before he kills her.

Except when he goes to grab the dog, it's not there. Instead there's an unsteady trail of coughed up blood leading out the door.

"Well, I was going to make you suffer more but you're stupid dog left like a coward. He's a coward just like you." Alexander grins as he brings the knife down to Storm's face.