Wilder has been Seduced

Wilder's Instinctual Pov.

Danger! Danger!

Must protect family from danger.

I growl at the danger and the danger laughs. Danger is too close to my oldest pup. Must keep her safe.

I run up to her and put myself between her and the danger. But now mate and my other pup are vulnerable.

"This is so funny Dewey!" The skinwalker laughs. "Look at him run around all worried!"

I do not like how the skinwalker talks to my mate. I growl at him and he laughs more.

I nudge my pup and herd her towards mate. All three of them are together now and I am between them and danger.

"It's okay Wilder, they're not going to hurt us." Mate pets my head and it feels nice. I do not listen to her though, these two could hurt my family.

Storm's Pov.

I keep petting Wilder in hopes of getting him to shift back and act normal. His fur is so soft, I could pet him all day and never get tired of it.

Wilder's hackles are raised but he's not growling. This is an improvement. Leo takes a step closer and Wilder starts growling. So much for it being an improvement.

"Dewey, you need a better control on your pet." Hearing him called a pet makes me mad, like earlier today fighting those women mad. "He is not a pet, he's my mate." I spit out, trying to keep my anger in check.

"Leo, stop messing with Storm. Wilder is going to rip your throat out if you keep it up." Paul grabs Leo's arm and pulls him backwards. This causes Wilder's growls to stop.

"We're here to tell you that we destroyed what remained of the pack's houses. The only evidence that's left of the pack is the numerous headstones in the graveyard." Paul keeps his hand on Leo. "Okay." The destruction really means nothing to me. It does suck that Mark died for nothing though.

"Is that all?" I ask, I want them to leave so Wilder and I can continue our flirting. I like the feeling of butterflies in my stomach when he teases me.

"Do you want to know why he acts like that?" Paul asks. "Of course I do."

"As I'm sure he's told you, once a werewolf meets their mate, they almost immediately have sex. Seeing as you two didn't do that, his instincts are trying to find other ways to keep you around." Leo begins before Paul takes up where he left off, "Now this is where werewolves get fucking stupid. If you two don't have sex and mark each other within, oh I forget what the time limit is, he's going to be permanently like that. A primitive animal who acts solely on his instincts. Apparently being a literal animal is the next best solution when you don't get to stick your dick in a hole."

Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Well Dewey, as great as seeing you has been, we need to leave before your mate decides to attack us." Leo yanks his arm out of Paul's grasp.

"Next war, I'm going to show you up on flying!" Paul confidently brags as they walk away. "Like hell you will, next war I'm going to eat your dying body!"

Once they're finally out of sight Wilder's hackles lower and he shifts back. His hand goes to his head and he looks disoriented. "What happened?" He sits down on the step and his head is moving in slow circles.

"Leo and Paul stopped by to say they destroyed everything of the pack but the graveyard." I decide to leave out the sex part because I have a plan for that. "Oh." Is all Wilder says.

"Would you mind if I make a phone call really quick?" "Go ahead." I take the baby inside and call Grandpa. A few quick words and my plan is going into action. The kids are spending the night at Grandpa's!