Chapter 7: I'm Back!

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Going down to get to Fishman Island wasn't bad, since you had a small boat, the gigantic sea creatures couldn't see you.

You're still following the Vivre Card, and you spot a light coming into view.

The island was breathtaking. It was beautiful.

You knew you couldn't go the illegal way in, like how the straw hats did, so you tried finding the right entrance.

One you were inside, you left your boat and followed the card.

A laugh is heard in the distance.

That's definitely Shanks' laugh. It's gotta be. And it seems that there's another strong presence near him.

Walking up to them. You wanted to scare Shanks. After all, it was quite funny to see his reaction.

*snap*

Ah.

The person he was talking to was Whitebeard. Of course Whitebeard was here.. he protects this island!

You stood behind Shanks.

*snap*

"Boo"

Shanks jolted up and tried his best not to scream. Since everyone in his crew knew he screams like a girl they all laughed.

Now you were a laughing mess and pointing at Shanks.

"You're reaction was hilarious!"

Shanks stood dumbfounded and his expression turned from anger to shock.

"Wait- (Y/n) when did you get back?! Why didn't you call meeee?"

He whined like a child walking up to you.

You sighed. You kind of expected this though. He acts like a kid, and will always act like one.

"Gurararara, who's this, red-hair brat?"

"Oh this is my crew member, (Y/n)! But she's like a little sister to me. And I'm not a brat you old man! Hey (Y/n) come join-"

You ignored Shanks and started chatting with Benn.

Now Shanks is in the corner sulking saying stuff like, 'she doesn't like me anymore' , 'stupid Benn', 'what did I do wrong' or 'she ignored me'.

You were laughing hard in the inside but chuckling on the outside. You could see the amusement in Benn's eyes.

"Now, cheeky brat, how did you just teleport behind him?"

Now murmurs we're going around, from Shanks' crew and Whitebeards crew.

You waved your hand to quiet them down, and put your finger over your mouth.

"Secret."

They all fell to the ground. Except a laughing Shanks, a chuckling Benn, and a entertained Whitebeard.

It turns out, Shanks was at Fishman Island for about a week already so he was planning on leaving just now, so you came right on time.

As you were leaving Shanks brought you into a big hug... and squeezed the living hell out of you.

"D-damn it Shanks I can't breathe!"

You were barely even able to say those few words.

"Sorry! I just missed you a lot!"