Chapter 16: It's Shanks' Punishment this time!

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

"So.. Shanks.. I also remember when... I went I got eh future for you. So you owe me another thing, eh?"

"Whatever do you mean I owe you another thing..? Hehe.."

——————————
~flashback~

"Fine. I'll do it, but you better give me something in return Shanks!"

"But this is your punishment why would I give you something?!"

"Because I said so. Now deal or no deal?"

"...Deal."
——————————

"Remember now?"

"N-"

You glared at him and bonked his head twice. Now there's two bumps on his head.

"Yes.. I remember."

I actually don't, but she's usually always right which I absolutely hate!

-Shanks' mind

"So... you remember what the deal was when we were younger right?"

You gave out an evil grin.

"Yea.. I do."

Shanks was sulking and trying his best to get out of the deal. He kept looking at Benn or Yassop, but they just shook they heads.

Traitors!

-Shanks' mind

"So... your punishment now is that... you have to do anything anyone says! For a WHOLE week!

Not including marines of course though, just your crew and me. Oh! And old man Whitebeard's crew."

You gave a sinister smile.

The whole crew choked on their sake and started cheering, also laughing.

Shanks, like always, was sulking in the corner.

"Also! The favor that you owe me, is also a punishment! And I decided what the punishment should be!"

Your aura made the crew flinch, except Benn, who was kind of used to this.

"Your next punishment is....

No sake or alcohol this whole MONTH!"

Shanks' soul already left his body.

You snickered at the results.

"That's harsh, (Y/n)."

"I know."

He laughed and soon enough, the crew joined in too, including you who's laughing uncontrollably.

___________________________________

"Hey! Captain! Bring us some sake! And no drinking any of it on your way!"

They laughed.

Shanks scowled and glared at you.

You just simply smiled at him, your look telling him to do what they said.

He wants away looking gloomy and you metal laughed.

___________________________________

~two hours later~